Nth v Mighty Sainters - Match thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Nth v Mighty Sainters - Match thread

13 11 14

David-Lee
Club Player

Wheres stone cold and parkeysainter and all the " gee dont be gloomy we've got a nifty coach and a swell team" crew?
Everytime people on here tell it like it is we get shot down. Sure we are angry and act like childish twats. But at least we dont have our head in the sand applauding AR and getting tattoos of Paddy.
To think we have 3 more years of AR's sh*t before we get a chance at the next piece of crap no one wants and make him or her our coach.

Club Player

Collingwood and Nathan Buckley took all the attention but somehow we managed to sign Richardson for another 2 years for no good reason.
Another stuff up by the board.
Probably a million dollar payout at end of the year. Add it to the $10 million debt.
Or do we stick with Richardson and plan another 7 year rebuild.
2025 anybody?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Our performances last year v Melbourne and Essendon told me all I needed to know about the coach and this group of players.
Today was just confirmation.
I don't mind losing but we are insipid, weak and lack skill and direction. Clueless. We are playing a game plan from ten years ago.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

I’m not surprised. Last week was shithouse. We won but so what? Just covers a multitude of sins.
I said it at the time ,I’ll say it again. Why in the hell was AR’s contract even being thought of,much less extending it for two years!
He is a dead set dud and he has to go. Now,it will cost millions to do it. Good one fuckwits.