Faaaarrkkk...... (Sex media beat-up thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

oneteam
Club Player

Liam_G wrote:
oneteam wrote:
sainta wrote:Once 16 I could have sex with someone of any age I liked.
A 16 YR OLD CAN HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE OVER 16
Yes, That's what she said....
she said it was the law at 2001. It is still the law after 2001.

some parts of what she said are wrong. eg the 14-16 yr old part is wrong, and a 16 yr old cant have sex with someone who is their carer etc.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:Either way we have a girl and two young men with a lack of moral compass.
Crikey! :shock:

Saintsfan wrote:
In the end. The girl is a whore. I have never met her however this part is true. Abortion is a wonderful thing you pathetic little sl*t so do the right thing.

How's that moral compass working for ya?

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Oh the humanity.
THIS

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Saintsfan
Club Player

degruch wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:Either way we have a girl and two young men with a lack of moral compass.

Saintsfan wrote:
In the end. The girl is a whore. I have never met her however this part is true. Abortion is a wonderful thing you pathetic little sl*t so do the right thing.

Working just fine. I am able to tell right from wrong and I am comfortable in my own shoes.

The Saintsfan Cometh
SinCitySaint
Club Player

OK the issues here are simple.

The age of consent is 16 in Victoria. No other considerations of virginity or age difference are relevent under Victorian law if she is over 16.

If she was under 16 when the event took place then it is legal if she is over 10 and the age difference is less than two years or you believed them to be over 16. You must beleive them to be over 16 not just be unaware of their age.

Not knowing their age is not a defence as it relates to having mad a reasonable mistake in believing the person with whom they were having sex is over the age of consent.

The issue clouding this is the point of them meeting at a footy clinic did this put a duty of care upon the footballer similar to a teacher. I do not know the answer to that.[/b]

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
degruch wrote:

Saintsfan wrote:

Working just fine. I am able to tell right from wrong and I am comfortable in my own shoes.
Do us a favour...get Moral GPS.

markp
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
degruch wrote:

Saintsfan wrote:

Do us a favour...get Moral GPS.
....and go get lost! :wink:

Saintsfan
Club Player

Moods wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:

I have painted her as those aforementioned words as to me she is just that. I base this on countless stories i hear from teachers young and old about the decline of the female student population and how they are fast over-taking the males based on 'horniness'.
Oh well, it sounds like you've done your research then? My apologies. :lol: You've spoken to a few school teachers. I have two sister inlaws who are school teachers. My dad was a school teacher and ass Principal for 40 years. My best mates a school teacher at a huge high school for the last 15 years, and my older brother is a school teacher for 20 years. I guess this makes me just as qualified to say that your reasearch is flawed, and is merely an opinion.

THese studies into female 'horniness' I would be interested in. Any chance girls feel more liberated today than they have in the past, and they are just as horny today as they were 30 years ago? Difference is today they feel they can do something about it, whereas 30yrs ago they didn't? Much like a teenage boy has been doing for the last 100 years. Most blokes I know give a bit of a nudge nudge wink wink to their sons - kind of a 'good onya son, as long as you use protection, go for it' I don't agree with either attitude, but labelling one party as a whore and the other party as stupid suggests you are a sexist wanker. Calling the blokes stupid, infers they haven't really done anything wrong other than not use protection

But hey, if it's a girl, well she's a whore.
Well from the information placed and discussed infront of me of course I am going to form an opinion. It is what human's do. They form an opinion based on evidence put forward to them.

You are misunderstanding what I am saying. The girl is what she is. The men are what they are. Both persons lacking in boundarie and this is the by-product. Both genders are as bad as each other.

The Saintsfan Cometh
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

markp wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Ah cool... but could they be deemed to have been a teacher/in charge of her if they met her at a school footy clinic?
Story as relayed by Tim Watson on SEN

1) She was part of a 30 girl welcoming group at the clinic, players deny they met her then

2) She meets the players after R1 with 27 y.o. guardian. Swap phone numbers

3) Girl has sex with one player and then a couple of weeks later the other

4) Girl up the duff, tells 27.y.o. guardian.

5) guardian tells principle and principle assumes they knocked her at the clinic.

6) Outraged, the principle contacts Dept of Education who contacts AFL.

So the reason this is in the media is that the principle got his/her timeline mixed up and thought the Saints players were rooting his/her students at the clinic.

The girl is 17, it was consensual, and is now up the duff.

What a fkn beat up over a bit of slap and tickle.

Apparently this is the first time in the history of mankind a 17 y.o. has gotten pregnant out of wedlock.

Oh the humanity.
Something still doesn't add up about this story.

1) Did the young girl develop an infatuation with the 2 players after meeting them at the clinic and then decided to follow them around the country?

2) The young girl in question is in the care of a 27 year old (whom has obviously been approved as a guardian by the Department of Human Services). Did this guardian then take this young girl to Sydney with the sole purpose of meeting the players in question? Or is she claiming to be completely ignorant of the goings on in Sydney?

3) The guardian then runs straight to the school once learning that this young girl is pregnant. Why would you go to the school? Why not take it to the police or directly to the AFL or St Kilda? Is she STILL claiming not to know exactly what went on in Sydney?

4) Why did the Principal run straight to the State Government? Why were the facts not gathered first before jumping to conclusions?

Obviously this young girl has had some issues in her young life. She is not with her parents for a reason (whether it be that they are deceased or not fit to be parents). Now this young girl is about to become a parent herself. This whole situation is sad on so many levels. Saintsfan, women can be just as manipulative as men but to label her with the words that you used is out of line.

I believe that the girl had an agenda (not necessarily malicious, but an agenda all the same) in chasing these young men. The stupidity of the 2 players is not in question. They should have known better. They receive enough education on these issues. Unfortunately, when you are a high profile athlete, you have to be so careful of what position you put yourself in. They are paid very well for what they do so therefore, you have to cop some of the drawbacks that come along with privilege. Now one of them is *possibly* going to become a parent. Some people have to learn the hard way.

In regards to the football club, it is a non-issue except for the fact that the players in question are on our list. Storm in a tea cup created by the media that will blow over and soon be forgotten by all EXCEPT for the male and female in question that now have to handle the responsibility of being a parent. From the stupidity shown so far by all involved, I sincerely hope for the child's sake that they grow up quickly!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

[quote="Legendary"]The law in this regard has a number of elements:

- A person will be found guilty of sexual penetration against a minor if the alleged victim is under the age of 16
- There is a higher penalty if the alleged victim was under 16 and under the “care or supervisionâ€

degruch
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote:Something still doesn't add up about this story
As I mentioned before, 7 weeks pregnant is an early call too...of course, that doesn't make her not pregnant, and the deed not done, but I do I smell a media beat-up.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

4) Why did the Principal run straight to the State Government? Why were the facts not gathered first before jumping to conclusions?
She asked for assistance from the school. Which is a normal thing for students in this situation to do. The school has a legal obligation.

if the principal believed or even had reason to believe that this was going on behind the shelter sheds during the clinic then I would expect them to be somewhat concerned.

Bloody footballers...Prowling around schools impregnating everything that moves.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Moods wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
I have painted her as those aforementioned words as to me she is just that. I base this on countless stories i hear from teachers young and old about the decline of the female student population and how they are fast over-taking the males based on 'horniness'.
Oh well, it sounds like you've done your research then? My apologies. :lol: You've spoken to a few school teachers. I have two sister inlaws who are school teachers. My dad was a school teacher and ass Principal for 40 years. My best mates a school teacher at a huge high school for the last 15 years, and my older brother is a school teacher for 20 years. I guess this makes me just as qualified to say that your reasearch is flawed, and is merely an opinion.

THese studies into female 'horniness' I would be interested in. Any chance girls feel more liberated today than they have in the past, and they are just as horny today as they were 30 years ago? Difference is today they feel they can do something about it, whereas 30yrs ago they didn't? Much like a teenage boy has been doing for the last 100 years. Most blokes I know give a bit of a nudge nudge wink wink to their sons - kind of a 'good onya son, as long as you use protection, go for it' I don't agree with either attitude, but labelling one party as a whore and the other party as stupid suggests you are a sexist wanker. Calling the blokes stupid, infers they haven't really done anything wrong other than not use protection

I agree that the labelling is tasteless and unnecessary, and the "research" is laughable, but there are some sentiments there I agree with, and I think the "concept" of the "liberation of teenage girls" is really stretching things. I think more accurately that where we are at now is that it is socially acceptable for girls to do whatever they want, it is enouraged to then plaster the sordid details all over the internet social sites, but we then don't hold girls accountable for their own behaviour.

We have a girl who was, by all accounts, border-line or over legal age, whom reports have as being deliberately deceptive about her age, seemingly following footballers cross country and presenting herself as an 18 year there for the taking. Someone mentioned earlier that the laws were in place to stop men taking advantage of these impressionable young girls, yet if they deliberately present themselves as older, how is a 20 year old guy in a club taking advantage?
There has been numerous comments about guys being stupid, but what, are guys now supposed to be psychic? Are they supposed to interrogate anyone that approaches them and assume that everyone is lying?

Why are so few commenting on the moral decline of our society, where it's now seemingly acceptable for young girls to be deliberate sexual aggressors/predators, and the only outcry is against young men for failing to realise the attractive(?) young woman hitting on them in the club is not what she seems.

There is a seemingly prevalent attitude these days where young men are hung out to dry for any transgressions, but females are seemingly never held responsible for their own behaviour. The only person bringing this up is unfortunatley doing so with the communication skills of a wombat.

And whilst we preach and expect restraint to young men (our footballers in particular), there is this apparent approach that whatever a young girl does is OK, because of, well, liberation. bulls***. We either expect all young people to have some moral fibre, or none of them.
I'm sorry, nothing to do with my feelings about our club, but if some 16 year old does herself up to look like a 20 year old and chases footballers around with the intention of getting laid, then I have little sympathy for her, and some serious questions about her upbringing.
Last edited by Dis Believer on Wed 26 May 2010 11:43am, edited 1 time in total.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:
She asked for assistance from the school. Which is a normal thing for students in this situation to do. The school has a legal obligation.

if the principal believed or even had reason to believe that this was going on behind the shelter sheds during the clinic then I would expect them to be somewhat concerned.

Bloody footballers...Prowling around schools impregnating everything that moves.
It needs to be investigated.

School principle might have done everything right.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
Moods wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:

Well from the information placed and discussed infront of me of course I am going to form an opinion. It is what human's do. They form an opinion based on evidence put forward to them.

You are misunderstanding what I am saying. The girl is what she is. The men are what they are. Both persons lacking in boundarie and this is the by-product. Both genders are as bad as each other.
You label her like you have have met her and know her. You say both genders are as bad as each other, but by the descriptions you use, it's obvious who you to believe to be more at fault. She's a 16yr old (now 17yr old child) who is very silly. THe players concerned - also very silly. One difference b/w the two parties - one party is a grown MAN the other a school girl.

Sadly by this story going so public she has possibly limited her options if she wanted to go down the path of termination. I don't disagree with some of your sentiments just reckon they have been put fwd in a very crass manner.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Tim Watson on SEN said the girl is 17 & had sex with 2 different players at 2 different times at 2 different locations. She told the players she was 18 and worked at the AIS in Canberra (so that doesn't add up with the clinic story). She also says on her facebook page that she's 19.....

Messy, with lots of porky pies

As far as I can recall;

It is an offence to have consentual sex with a girl under the age of 16; and

It is an offence to have consentual sex with a virgin under the age of 18 if the male is over 21
It appears highly unlikely that any offence has been committed it this case

It appears highly likely that a couple of players are guilty of gross stipidity (dingers can be bought from any 7Eleven) !!
Sorry for misleading :oops: :oops: . Old, outdated law

Old, Outdated???????? Sounds a bit like my good self :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

manoffewwords
Club Player

A principal is required to report such events to the department. In this case it is unlikely he would have had all the details. It is not his role to investigate the matter but if there was a possibility or suggestion of any legal or care and supervision issues he needs to make an official notification. There are very detailed guidelines in these situations.

MOFW

Say something once why say it again?
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
bigred wrote:

It needs to be investigated.

School principle might have done everything right.
Exactly.

Can you imagine if they did not persue the proper channels in this sort of scenario....

This is a beat up load of crap imo....

If the players had done something wrong there is almost no way in the world I would defend them. As more detail has been released about it....pffft.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

bigred wrote:
What type of assistance? Perhaps she should have been more concerned about what the young girl was getting up to in a strange city.
bigred wrote:if the principal believed or even had reason to believe that this was going on behind the shelter sheds during the clinic then I would expect them to be somewhat concerned.
Yes, without a doubt. No problem with that and this is the only part of the story that still concerns me. However, something about the way this has been handled just does not add up........can't put my finger on what it is though.
bigred wrote:Bloody footballers...Prowling around schools impregnating everything that moves.
As I mentioned above. This is still the only part of the story I am wanting clarification on. IF they did make contact with her in school as claimed, I have a huge issue with this regardless of whether or not the girl in question had an agenda. This would be completely inappropriate and they should know better. I would like to see them punished IF the young girls claims are true. Players are always going to have young girls fawning over them and offering them whatever they want. In a school or similar environment, it is up to them to know better (as they have been educated to do) and to ignore/walk away.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Buckets wrote:
Quixote wrote:
Buckets wrote:
Quixote wrote:
Devilhead wrote:Wonder if this has anything to do with someone being dropped from the side

:idea:

On BF, someone has suggested the other partner is :arrow: :oops:
Would think it wise to leave names off the thread! Can get us in trouble legally
Best you delete or edit this post then!!!
Deleted the name from my quoting you need to do the same
hmm..... be a bit silly if this girl was really 16 and they did this, yeah there male's but arent they suppose to be role models?

oneteam
Club Player

WHY ARE THE PLAYERS STUPID, OR HAVE WRONG MORAL COMPASS, if they were called by a girl in Sydney who said and looked like and on her website, said she was 18

if they did not know that she had been in an audience in a school visit, and had no reason to think she was lying when saying she was working in canberra at the AIS, - why should they not , as single men, have consenting sex with a single woman?

how are the players to know -

her true age

Or that she was lying

OR that she was a student at a school they had visited?

How would they know she was not just a consenting young woman.?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:

Saintsfan wrote:

Saintsfan you are a disgrace. Theres opinions..then theres revolting rubbish like this.
Do you have a GF? Why dont you show her that and see what she thinks of it eh?

**shakes head in amazement**

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
bigred
Saintsational Legend

What type of assistance? Perhaps she should have been more concerned about what the young girl was getting up to in a strange city.
These days, you can apply for financial support, study support and basically have your school life managed for you.

There are systems in place to support pregnant teens. This is where your taxes go.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

bigred wrote:
These days, you can apply for financial support, study support and basically have your school life managed for you.

There are systems in place to support pregnant teens. This is where your taxes go.
Unwed pregnant girls used to be scorned, now it is almost seen as a lifestyle choice. The correct approach for society should lay somewhere in the middle of those two extremes.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Moods
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Moods wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:

I agree that the labelling is tasteless and unnecessary, and the "research" is laughable, but there are some sentiments there I agree with,and I think the "concept" of the "liberation of teenage girls" is really stretching things. I think more accurately that where we are at now is that it is socially acceptable for girls to do whatever they want, it is enouraged to then plaster the sordid deatials all over the internet social sites, but we then don't hold girls accountable for their own behaviour.

We have a girl who was, by all accounts, bordlerine or over legal age, whom reports have as being deliberately dece[tive about her age, seemingly following footballers cross country and presenting herself as an 18 year there for the taking. Someone mentioned earlier that the laws were in place to stop ment taking advantage of these impressionable young girls, yet if they deliberately present themselves as older, how is a 20 year old guy in a club taking advantage?
There has been numerous comments about guys being stupid, but what, are guys now supposed to be psychic? Are they supposed to interrogate anyone that approaches them and assume that everyone is lying?

Why are so few commenting on the moral decline of our society, where it's now seemingly acceptable for young girls to be deliberate sexual aggressors/predators, and the only outcry is against young men for failing to realise the attractive(?) young woman hitting on them in the club is not what she seems.

There is a seemingly prevalent attitude these days where young men are hung out to dry for any transgressions, but females are seemingly never held responsible for their own behaviour. The only person bringing this up is unfortunatley doing so with the communication skills of a wombat.

And whilst we preach and expect restraint to young men (our footballers in particular), there is this apparent approach that whatever a young girl does is OK, because of, well, liberation. bulls***. We either expect all young people to have some moral fibre, or none of them.
I'm sorry, nothing to do with my feelings about our club, but if some 16 year old oes herself up to look like a 20 year old and chases footballers around with the intention of getting laid, then I have little sympathy, and some serious questions about her upbringing.
Geez True Believer - not sure I was excusing the school girls's behavior. I have two young daughters myself, and would be horrified if they did anything like this. In fact I know they wouldn't, b/c they won't be going to nightclubs/bars when they are 16. The slant on this site initially when this thread opened the way I portrayed it anyway was poor old saints players have been dudded by this girl. Yes they have. Appears on the surface to be no doubting that. And yes, there probably are serious questions about her upbringing. The fact that she has a 27yr old guardian probably brings that fact into focus.

All I'm saying though, is it takes two to tango and let's not lay it all at the girls feet. She's young, stupid, impressionable. You would think grown men who are having plenty of sex would have had the common sense to roll on a condom with a stranger. Labelling her a whore at 16 I believe is wrong.