Caroline Wilson

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
Moods wrote:Unless you don't practise in Criminal law which would be understandable
Conveyancing clerk... who never missed an episode of Rumpole, and knows how to wiki.
Wonder how many settlements have been cocked up then :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC

Caro was on 3AW with Healey & Russell last night and it appeared to me that she was BACK-PEDALLING at 100mph. Saying things like Roo is a good bloke and he'll be fine and that he'd had a rough couple of months etc.

My guess is that people in high places at the club have spoken with people in high places at the age about her article on Saturday and this is the result of those talks !!
Not a fan of Rodney Rude but I am still tempted to say “I hope her ....s turn into bicycle wheels and back-peddle up her arse!" :)

Moods
Saintsational Legend

I still maintain her article wasn't that bad when compared to some of the other dribble being written in the past fortnight.

My opinion - I reckon any half decent human being would feel sorry for Roo after this recent rubbish claim about him telling a woman to nick off. She has written a mildly critical article of him and quite possibly thinks that the line has been crossed now. I don't reckon her intention was ever to have him crucified, which is what some are trying to do.

Like I said before this latest supposed'scandal' could be the best thing to come out of the last few months, as ppl are now starting to think, 'enough already' and many normal ppl are feeling sorry for Roo.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Also, Caro is president of the AFL media association (immediate pst president = Patrick Smith) so we won't find her criticising her own !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Reggie
Club Player

Due to the continual negative saints articles from our club sponsor the Age I Finally got around to cancelling my Age subscription today.
What I will miss is that its a good paper to wrap that cats 5h1t from the kitty litter.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

The shitty thing is that our "St kilda school girl" as she has been named also shared her self with other teams as well but apparently we are the only team with issues relating to off field treatment of females.

Ricky Nixon seems to have been almost manufactured by way of wording to resemble a st kilda official.

Sam Gilbert is named as the father of the girls baby even though it seems to contradict some reliable sources that claim it could have been another saint or magpie player.

All in all the Saints have been unfairly targeted for criticism compared to other teams that have had issues including Collingwoods rape allegations and Hawthorns doctors controversy.

At the end of the day we had a girl steal some pics and post them and some guys got pissed up on a footy trip. Farking outragous.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
stinger wrote:
Moods wrote:
I think what I said is that it is illegal to be possession of someone else's prescription drugs. Which it is.
you may or may not have said that...which is rubbish anyway.....

what i was pulling you up on was this quote......which is pure nonscence...

"A person who is found in possession of prescription medication that does not belong to them is guilty of possessing a drug of dependence."

hence my comments.... :roll:
Roll your eyes all you like, but for a supposed lawyer you know stuff all. Unless you don't practise in Criminal law which would be understandable. I was referring to sleeping pills when I made that quote, and it's not rubbish. Love to have you defending me :roll:
listen clown.....you said prescription drugs in the quote i were referring to...no mention of sleeping tablets...admit you were wrong ffs....

p.s..if i was defending you..i would plead not guilty of the grounds that you were a moron and not responsible for your actions.... :wink:

and its practice...with a c..not an s einstein... :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Reggie wrote:Due to the continual negative saints articles from our club sponsor the Age I Finally got around to cancelling my Age subscription today.
What I will miss is that its a good paper to wrap that cats 5h1t from the kitty litter.

plus one...

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

The key things are and the media should consider them .. re: that girl.

1. The girl is troubled.

2. Does the girl have a family ?

If answer to 2 is Yes ..

3.. Shouldn't she be encouraged to (or be directed to) sort herself out with the help of her family.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

samoht wrote:The key things are and the media should consider them .. re: that girl.

1. The girl is troubled.

2. Does the girl have a family ?

If answer to 2 is Yes ..

3.. Shouldn't she be encouraged to (or be directed to) sort herself out with the help of her family.

the answer is yes...and you are right..
her father's a copper...he would have some clue on what to do...

but directed to by whom.....she's 17 not 12.....some kids are just beyond help.....evil even....

manoffewwords
Club Player

I suggest Caro knows the exact truth and that she just needs one person to be able to speak to reveal the whole ugly truth. She has been trying hard for an exclusive to prove her case but it isn't going to happen.

Unfortunately there is a cover up instigated from the highest level. This person will not talk.

I was told many of the facts this week. Its a disgrace what has really gone on.

MOFW

Say something once why say it again?
matrix
Saintsational Legend

looks bad for us?
the papers?
nixon?
some players?

manoffewwords
Club Player

Bad for us Yes.
Bad for the club administration, Yes.
Bad for a couple of players and one in particular, Yes

However.

I really don't think it will see the light of day.

there is only 1 person who can collaborate the true story and they have been shut down and from what i know, it is very unlikely that this person will speak. The hand full of other people who know definitely wont.

Caro has lodged many requests for an exclusive and they have all been ignored.

You know what , I wish the truth would come out so we can move on. until it does its always going to be hanging there. In a way I wish i wasnt told the truth this week. I could have gone on in ignorance and not been fussed about the whole mess

While I still support the players and want to go and watch them play each week I dont want to be a member anymore.

I bet R Nixon knows the truth. It will be interesting to see what he will do with it if he is de-registered and treated badly by the AFL and feels aggrieved?

I bet the St Kilda Players dont choose to part ways with him as a manager.

MOFW

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

manoffewwords wrote:Bad for us Yes.
Bad for the club administration, Yes.
Bad for a couple of players and one in particular, Yes

However.

I really don't think it will see the light of day.

there is only 1 person who can collaborate the true story and they have been shut down and from what i know, it is very unlikely that this person will speak. The hand full of other people who know definitely wont.

Caro has lodged many requests for an exclusive and they have all been ignored.

You know what , I wish the truth would come out so we can move on. until it does its always going to be hanging there. In a way I wish i wasnt told the truth this week. I could have gone on in ignorance and not been fussed about the whole mess

While I still support the players and want to go and watch them play each week I dont want to be a member anymore.

I bet R Nixon knows the truth. It will be interesting to see what he will do with it if he is de-registered and treated badly by the AFL and feels aggrieved?

I bet the St Kilda Players dont choose to part ways with him as a manager.

MOFW
I think what you have heard may be crap. There may be a few minor things that havent come out but nothing really major at all from what I have heard.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah ive heard a few things
nothing worse that whats been shown already tho

manoffewwords
Club Player

OK.

I cant prove anything without dropping myself and someone else into a very big hole. So lets just go with your version.
As I said its highly unlikely this person will be allowed to say a word without ruining their life.

I have no need to be proven right on an internet forum and I dont mind if no one believes me either.

As I said This is an occasion that I wish I didnt actually know so I didnt have to deal with the dilemma of being a member of this club.

MOFW

matrix
Saintsational Legend

and rightly so

but its nice to know one c wilson is desperate to break the gossip

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Is that the faint whiff of eau de trolle I detect?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Leo.J
SS Life Member

manoffewwords wrote:OK.

I cant prove anything without dropping myself and someone else into a very big hole. So lets just go with your version.
As I said its highly unlikely this person will be allowed to say a word without ruining their life.

I have no need to be proven right on an internet forum and I dont mind if no one believes me either.

As I said This is an occasion that I wish I didnt actually know so I didnt have to deal with the dilemma of being a member of this club.

MOFW
You seem to be in the know.

You were in Queenstown when the Saints were there, and apparently near the shop when Gilbert was allegedly there.

You don't seem to like Sam Gilbert...

And if you know this stuff why do you feel the need to post it here?

I've heard alot of stuff also, I just don't feel the need to post it, I'm not sure whats gained by it unless you know it absolutely true... even then why bother.

The only way for you to know what is true is if you are one of those involved or closely involved, otherwise you're going get an subjective version of events.

santazzi
Club Player

manoffewwords wrote:OK.

MOFW
What is this all about?? ..........I will do you a favour PM me and I will happily share your dilemma/guilt..........and i will still buy membership........go on share your burden with me.................!!!!!!!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

troll ya reckon?

never!

we dont get trolls
:?

manoffewwords
Club Player

Yes in Queenstown that night but clearly stated that I didnt see one Saints player.

I have never met Sam Gilbert I am sure he is a great guy.

Why post this stuff???

Good question. I really have not stated or alleged anything of any importance other than to point out that much of the stuff posted here is all crap and uninformed, yet we take it as gospel and sledge others for their points of view, we whine about Caro and the media being against us when in fact most here have very little idea of the truth.

Thats it. Thats my point.

I am not spreading rumors or perpetuating the untruths in this thread and others. Just trying to point out that things are not always as they seem.

And dont waste PM's asking me to give you the lowdown.

Please feel free to discredit me as being a troll, that seems to be a typical forum response when people dont like a posters particular point of view

MOFW

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

There is just about no doubt this guy isnt a troll and he seems to think or doesn know things that have happened. I still doubt it is first hand which means it can to be crap. Who knows but I suggest his story isnt a lie. it just be not completely true.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

manoffewwords wrote:Good question. I really have not stated or alleged anything of any importance other than to point out that much of the stuff posted here is all crap and uninformed, yet we take it as gospel and sledge others for their points of view, we whine about Caro and the media being against us when in fact most here have very little idea of the truth.

MOFW
You are correct there.
Why then, should your so called version be the truth?
Unless you were there at whatever incident you are referring to, you are no different, no matter the source.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

MOFW

Know anything about Dane Beams' involvement?

Or the Copper? that was reported in the HS when it first broke, but now it has vanished?

There wouldn't be too many clubs around who don't have skeletons...