How stupid is Ricky Nixon...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Who the f@@k is Murray Dunstan?

I remember knocking the town bike in about 1978 and her name was Dunstan, maybe i'm Murray's dad, how embarrassing for me.

As for the article, poorly written generalisations, riding on the back of heresay and judgemental moralising.

Typical low life s*** writing from a third rate loser who has to advertise his piece of crap on a forum.

And your mum was a dud root as well Muzza.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

nixon is thick as.
1. girl is the enemy of his best client (roo)
2. known history of stitching up people
3. shes 17

what a creepy bloke.

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

If the HS paid her to f*** Nixon - is that a crime?
She cannot be too stupid if she can take everyone for a ride so easily.
Give the girl a job in the media ... she is gonna go far.
Nixon is a bonefide f***wit ....
The entire story is absolutely hilarious ....
Some of us on here are just being a bit precious since we are supporters. Are you all blaming the Italian 17yo prostitute and not the PM in that story?

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Who the f@@k is Murray Dunstan?

I remember knocking the town bike in about 1978 and her name was Dunstan, maybe i'm Murray's dad, how embarrassing for me.

As for the article, poorly written generalisations, riding on the back of heresay and judgemental moralising.

Typical low life s*** writing from a third rate loser who has to advertise his piece of crap on a forum.

And your mum was a dud root as well Muzza.
GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Her story just gets more and more bizarre as the media does it's half hourly updates, based on her numerous morning radio interviews.

The "girl" has confessed to wanting to set Nixon up.

With that in mind, and with the everychanging story, and with the history of lying, I wouldn't be sending Ricky off to the gallows just yet!