STEVEN BAKER APPEAL UPDATES HERE ONLY PLEASE!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

OneEyedSainter77 wrote: Blayh blah blah - HEY LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!!!!

i understand this has cut people really deep and like all of you, I'm extremely pissed off and hope theat the club does take it further. but one thing I can tell you, regardless of what happens now, I WILL NOT BE LEAVING THIS CLUB! I'll always renew my membership and for at least seventeen games a season, i'll scream my throat hoarse and support the red, white and black and boo the men in yellow/red/blue/green/black/white/pink and the men in the opposing team (and my father brought me up not to boo)

MORE BLAH BLAH BLAH LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!!!! I exist! LOVE ME!!!!!!!

End rant.
Interesting... That only took one year to break that promise.

Look what marriage does to you. Only reason i'm a member this year is because Dad bought me one for Xmas last year.

Still, interesting to read in amongst all that attention seeking bulls*** in above post I made a good point about getting behind and supporting the club.

I'll do the same here I think.

howlinwolf
Club Player

Honestbob wrote:A player commits an illegal act and another is injured as a result of that illegal act.

The player who committed that illegal act then stands up in court(tribunal) and admits he committed an illegal act that resulted in the injury.

The player that committed that illegal act is found guilty. He is assessed as four weeks however with the points hanging over him it adds another 2 weeks then said player has a poor record which adds another week.

Go to any sort of court and watch what happens when someone accused of something admits they did it even if they inadvertently admit it. Here is a hint they get found guilty. Sounds familiar.

The AFL are the easy target here. The one to blame is the person who breifed Baker on what to say this person was employed by the club and quite obviously did not know the rules and/or incompetent. This is the farce and the blame for that ends solely at the clubs door.
One major flaw in your rant Bob.
Steve Johnson was NOT injured as a result of Baker's actions.

By the precadent the MRP set with Judd's being not sufficient to constitue a strike,
Baker's automatically do not either.

Sorry to undo all your work in your first sentence.

Robert Harvey's last home game. 24 Aug 2008
StKilda 13.17 def Adelaide 6.11
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

howlinwolf wrote:
Honestbob wrote:A player commits an illegal act and another is injured as a result of that illegal act.

The player who committed that illegal act then stands up in court(tribunal) and admits he committed an illegal act that resulted in the injury.

The player that committed that illegal act is found guilty. He is assessed as four weeks however with the points hanging over him it adds another 2 weeks then said player has a poor record which adds another week.

Go to any sort of court and watch what happens when someone accused of something admits they did it even if they inadvertently admit it. Here is a hint they get found guilty. Sounds familiar.

The AFL are the easy target here. The one to blame is the person who breifed Baker on what to say this person was employed by the club and quite obviously did not know the rules and/or incompetent. This is the farce and the blame for that ends solely at the clubs door.
One major flaw in your rant Bob.
Steve Johnson was NOT injured as a result of Baker's actions.

By the precadent the MRP set with Judd's being not sufficient to constitue a strike,
Baker's automatically do not either.

Sorry to undo all your work in your first sentence.
ONE Must be wary or RESURRECTED Threads- only last 4 posts are new.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107