Where is Nick Riewoldt?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Where is Nick Riewoldt?

SainterK wrote:I'm not embarrassed by any opinions I make.

They are made how I see it at the time.

I don't care if it's wrong, right or plain silly.

It's a forum where people offer their opinions, well least I thought so.

Roo has been immense, still can turn it over a bit, like he did a bit early last night. However on the lead, there is none quite like him.
Spot on K

What a sad world we live in where people can't have their opinion

Roo looked and moved like he was struggling and had an ordinary year preceding by his own admission.

Is he now the best fwd in the game IMO no (that's an opinion Tugger - look one up). Is he playing good footy? Yep and good on him

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
Teflon wrote:Seriously, the guy looking down the barrel....this was the great summer he was meant to have had......best shape for years>?????????

One good game against Roos last year does not a winter maketh....Is it just a fact of life that he is now mortal? a good honest player? is that it? (it happens to all so it just his best is gone and thats it?)

Today had virtually NO influence on the contest - be interested to hear what those who were thought? how did he move?
To me he looks robotic now.....not smooth at all.

If this is so I would like to see him tried at CHB for a while -lead up to the ball and help with our offence from defence......
Definitely not a good honest player. Considering the crappy supply from some pretty crappy players what do you expect?
I love being right
Yeah cause his form improvement is purely due to our current outstanding foot skills..... has nothing to do with how well he is currently moving??

You're not right, just a knob.

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:

Round one. It is that simple. Make many calls. Said ben would be Captain next year and backed him in the ruck over many who said he wasnt good enough. Said we couldnt win against Carlton. Said jack would be a very good player and Armo would struggle. But i didnt and wont write off champions after a single game in a season. And i admit i am wrong as shown by some of the calls i mentioned. Others look for excuses.

Now that is odd.
Again, Sherlock shyte for brains show me once in the OP where I stated Riewoldt was finished? But yet again, like you do with Marto and others, this isn't about facts or even Riewoldt - it's about you captain hindsight hijacking the forum so we can all play "look at Tugger"

So show me where I state N Riewoldt is finished???? If you can't put up try shutting up for all our sakes

By the way - I've got a Milne thread brewing if he too doesn't pull his finger out and doesn't stop trying to take on 3 opponents when he no longer can. When he has a day out and kicks 5 you can regurgitate that thread too - couldn't give a toss, cause unlike you I call it as I see it at the time......I don't wait 18 months later to finally crawl out from under a rock like a gutless squib to finally form an opinion.

Gee Teffers you have a short temper. Why would i show you where you said Rooy was finished. i never accused you of that. i was talking about a 9 page thread and many basically said similar words but if you want to be accused of it so be it. And it isnt about me at all but if you want to think it is again so be it. its about morons writing off champions after one game. If I knew a thread i hadnt commented in but was clearly wrong then i would bring that one up but I dont. i did know of this thread though by the stupid comments in it.

And that last comment by you makes no sense at all. You may have noticed I had an opinion about Rooy in this thread. Didnt wait 18 months to voice it. Just brought it up again to show people that you should never write off champions after one game.

Please get your blood pressure checked out. i have no idea why you are even commenting on this thread. maybe its guilty conscious.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Ah excellent - well lets just clear things up then

You were happy with the threads OP then????

Time to get off the fence...

And FWIW clogging up the current main board with 12 month old threads screams "look at me".. again, just an opinion

I'll get the blood pressure checked if you get a girlfriend over cause I suspect to much time on your hands is having an effect ....on your eyesight...

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Ah excellent - well lets just clear things up then

You were happy with the threads OP then????

Time to get off the fence...

And FWIW clogging up the current main board with 12 month old threads screams "look at me".. again, just an opinion

I'll get the blood pressure checked if you get a girlfriend over cause I suspect to much time on your hands is having an effect ....on your eyesight...

JB said some of the comments in the thread were a disgrace. He also said what you wrote was fair enough and i agree. It wasnt about you at all. Read the whole thread and you will see that. before the last 2 bumps i doubt I even had one go at you in this thread. And you can have that opinion about the threads. i disagree. If they are relevant then I dont care if they are 10 years old. And you better get your blood pressure checked tonight because my boyfriend in coming over tonight.