Game Thread.. Syd v Stk

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Game Thread.. Syd v Stk

saintkid wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintkid wrote:Really I spoilt your dinner?? Poor old Plugger. No mate I'm not a gutless internet fool. There are plenty of "dickheads' then at the games as Gram has been called a 'softcock' and a 'squib' and a 'fairy' a number of times in games I have attended. It does happen just like Fiora was called "Fiona" at many games I attended, so there are plenty of "courageous" supporters ou there as you put it.
To be successful today you need to make hard calls when needed. The Pies did it well and turned over those players that were treading water or in the twilight of their careers and they built a list that won a flag and will be challenging this year. Hawks are on the right track too of the Melbourne clubs challenging this year. We are NOT going to challenge this year and players like Gram and Kosi and a couple of others are not going to help St.Kilda challenge again. They need to make way for some new young talent now.
I enjoy this forum for the thoughts and opinions of fellow supporters but I don't live and breathe it like you do in your obsession for self importance (it shows in your 26,500 posts!). Remember, opinions are like ars#holes......everyone has one. No need to attack people like you do. I certainly don't live on the net like yourself.

Have no idea what my post count has to do with a softcock like yourself speaking about Gram. And only successful sides would win a flag if they called their players softcocks. Have your opinion but dont call 10 year Saints players softcocks.Now find your dad and get him to explain what all this means.

26592 posts and so many based on pure dribble. I find it pathetic you have attacked me on several occasons only because I have a different opinion to you. Again you call me a 'softcock"? Is that the best a narrow minded old man like yourself can do?

I am partly annoyed at myself for even bothering to respond to you on this occasion but as you brought up my father again, I will say this: I don't need to ask him on this one as he thinks the same way as I do on Gram. He isn't computer literate as I have said in the past but is an 'old school' very successful businessman (you may even know of him :) ) who is well versed in what it takes to be a winner in a chosen field. There are plenty of inspiring St.Kilda players in the past and present he has admired......Gram "ain't" one of them and never will be.

So you dont like being called softcock and you have probably done bugger all for the club but it is ok for you to call a 9 year player softcock. Very strange in deed. What is wrong with just saying Gram should be dropped and the reasons instead of sounding like a very angry person and attacking him personnaly. As for your Father im glad he is successful at business. just which he taught you respect our players.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

whats the problem?

you call stinger an old cleaner
he calls gram a softcock

?

hypocrite much?
anyway
thought youd have more to be dealing with at the moment in your life rather than posting here?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:whats the problem?

you call stinger an old cleaner
he calls gram a softcock

?

hypocrite much?
anyway
thought youd have more to be dealing with at the moment in your life rather than posting here?

What the hell does that mean? You say I just argue for the sake of it. So your happy for idiots to call our players softcocks. Seems your the one arguing for the sake of it. Yes i have plenty on my mind. What should I do sit in my room all day?

Old cleaner compared to one of our players being called a softcock. Yep there really similar. I think I will call Rooy a weak c*** and you can me an old man. Wow they are similar.