Carlisle "scandal"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Re: Carlisle "scandal"

Twice screwed by the same club in the same way....unbelievable

Nee!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
mullet wrote:[

CH nine have rung SEN and said they have video of ...... actually snorting--- so has anyone found the names of the hawthorn players yet....

can we fine him a % of his first years wage to cover the affect on Club standing.....
and has he actually signed the papers? Most contracts are Nov to Oct- still a Bomber till next Saturday
Why would channel 9 ring SEN and say that

because Ch 7 had been on and were suspect about there even being vision of actually snorting.....[/quote]

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/st-kil ... 7577529424

There is vision of something

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

saint-stu wrote:
Brian Speaking (Twitter) wrote: Just heard from a close source Carlisle may have the shortest career at St Kilda ever.
Not this F*** wit again

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
The Recruit
Club Player

Its time for Brian to stop speaking

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:
saint-stu wrote:
Brian Speaking (Twitter) wrote: Just heard from a close source Carlisle may have the shortest career at St Kilda ever.
Not this F*** wit again
Anyone can write this crap and have a 50% chance of being right!

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

God i am so tired of these storm in a tea cup stories that the media try to build up... And the idiot public eats it up

He may or may not have done drugs... Whoopeee do

Hawthorn players have allegedly raped or sexually assaulted women but this will be the front page news

The AFL is soooo bloody tedious

spert
Saintsational Legend

No doubt the whole thing has been pushed through the media channels by Essendon FC itself or it's apologists in the media- and there's a lot of them who love sinking the boots into the Saints.

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

bozza1980 wrote:The pick is gone, it aint coming back
Trades arent final until they're processed after tomorrow's deadline....

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Bluthy wrote:Needs to come out and make a statement asap. If he kneiw this was floating around and didn't tell us then he's an asshole. This will probably blow over pretty quickly esp if he says its a prank but its a bad start.
bratty has posted that he has "flatly denied" through his manager of taking anything.

Good deny deny deny. Cant prove a thing apart from being a dumbass and we already knew that
I'll be honest I don't trust Jake or his manager. I bet you they knew of this video and didn't tell us. And now we have to deal with this s***. This guy has trouble following him. Needs to make every post a winner from now on. It's not panic time but punching team-mates, bad mouthing your club on field and drug stuff are signs that this guy has issues. I'm hoping Richo will be like a father figure to him and settle him down.

It seems that you are correct

The Recruit
Club Player

St Chris wrote:
Is this true?

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

The onus is on the club to put him through counselling and stop his moronic ways. That's a duty of care by the employer. You don't just cast them aside into the scrapheap!
Last edited by magnifisaint on Wed 21 Oct 2015 10:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

lefty
Club Player

eh..

@Brian_Speaking says "Just heard from a close source Carlisle may have the shortest career at St Kilda ever."

FML.... I knew Carlisle came with issues, ffs better not be true

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

lefty wrote:eh..

@Brian_Speaking says "Just heard from a close source Carlisle may have the shortest career at St Kilda ever."

believe that guy at your peril

saynta
Saintsational Legend

ben_fff wrote:Considering the footage was offered to all the news channels and ACA was the one that paid I wouldn't be too concerned.

Seriously who cares? And who cares about Neil Mitchell, he's a talk back host...on a am channel? I fail to see how he and especially his opinion hold any weight today, he's a relic of the past.
I have never listened to the prick and never will. Gutter rat imho.

lefty
Club Player

magnifisaint wrote:
lefty wrote:eh..

believe that guy at your peril
It angers me that these f'wits get paid mega bucks and find the need to take drugs, full stop.

I don't want this club to be associated with f'wits, and I'm not convinced this guy is legit.
If we can reverse the trade, then do it, I cbf'ed with muppets at this club.

Its a privileged to play for St.Kilda and the actions of players who represent the club and supporters are solely their own doing.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Clapton Cream wrote:Ummmmm.....I think it was a bit worse than weed. Sorry guys, there could be some explaining to do...
Your first post? FFS. Crawl back under your rock.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

saynta wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Bluthy wrote:Needs to come out and make a statement asap. If he kneiw this was floating around and didn't tell us then he's an asshole. This will probably blow over pretty quickly esp if he says its a prank but its a bad start.
bratty has posted that he has "flatly denied" through his manager of taking anything.

Good deny deny deny. Cant prove a thing apart from being a dumbass and we already knew that
I'll be honest I don't trust Jake or his manager. I bet you they knew of this video and didn't tell us. And now we have to deal with this s***. This guy has trouble following him. Needs to make every post a winner from now on. It's not panic time but punching team-mates, bad mouthing your club on field and drug stuff are signs that this guy has issues. I'm hoping Richo will be like a father figure to him and settle him down.
Who was the poster who asked me repeatedly if Carlisle had off field issues. I think the answer to that is a big clear yes.
Are you basin gthat on the video shown tonight?

Really. Would you as a defence lawyer allow that video to be definitive evidence?

is it clearly Carlisle?

What is the white powder?

The persons head goes out of shot then a head comes in which cant be identified that purportedly snorts the while substance.

Suddenly the person is now in a white shirt and is outside and the reporter iscorelating the two videos because he is apparently "rubbing his nose".

Seems like a total stitch up. Who snorts the white substance? Cant see the persons face.

Would you get a conviction on that video?

You are garbage - Enough said
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Kate wrote:According to AFL.com.au

"NB: No trades are official until paperwork has been accepted by the AFL and formally recognised after 2pm on Thursday, October 22"

Time for a precedent to be set?
One would hope that the club will explore every option.

lefty
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
saynta wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:

Who was the poster who asked me repeatedly if Carlisle had off field issues. I think the answer to that is a big clear yes.

Really. Would you as a defence lawyer allow that video to be definitive evidence?

is it clearly Carlisle?

The persons head goes out of shot then a head comes in which cant be identified that purportedly snorts the while substance.

Suddenly the person is now in a white shirt and is outside and the reporter iscorelating the two videos because he is apparently "rubbing his nose".

Seems like a total stitch up. Who snorts the white substance? Cant see the persons face.

Oh yea, the white powder is wizz fizz :roll:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:
Clapton Cream wrote:Ummmmm.....I think it was a bit worse than weed. Sorry guys, there could be some explaining to do...
And from where have you suddenly appeared to troll us?
This is a guy who is at the end of one of the most grueling drugs-in-sport investigation. Unless he is quite possibly the dumbest human on the planet, it doesn't make sense that he would actually film himself DOING ILLEGAL DRUGS. In contemplation it looks like he is goofing around with American bills, rolling them up the way I used to do as a kid when we had paper money here and does a poor ironic joke about snorting salt or something cos hey "I'm a drug cheat right".
Well I did say a few weeks ago when this trade was first muted that Jake was dumber than dog s***. Appears I may have been right.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

St Chris wrote:

Yeah I thought this was the case also...

suss
Club Player

saynta wrote:
Kate wrote:According to AFL.com.au

"NB: No trades are official until paperwork has been accepted by the AFL and formally recognised after 2pm on Thursday, October 22"

Time for a precedent to be set?
One would hope that the club will explore every option.
Get out now and put it behind us ... take pick 5 and let us never speak of this again.
Last edited by suss on Wed 21 Oct 2015 11:02pm, edited 2 times in total.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Heard it from more than one source now...

But take it for what its worth...which is little...

Saints may actually withdraw the trade tomorrow.

Nothing is finalized until the paperwork is recognised by the afl after 2pm on October 22......

Just for my opinion:

f*** you Essendon.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

lefty wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
saynta wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:

is it clearly Carlisle?

Oh yea, the white powder is wizz fizz :roll:
Go watch the video again.

The persons head goes out of frame and then you can even see what is happening because there is a light reflecting where a head would be,

Cant even see a face, cant see a nose, cant see anything until the powder is gone.

Really go to the Nine MSN website and watch it again. Really watch it dispassionately and see if you can identify who it is.

Unless ACA have purposefully put the reflected light on where the head should be it is a complete stitch up
Last edited by Bunk_Moreland on Wed 21 Oct 2015 11:01pm, edited 1 time in total.

You are garbage - Enough said
resaintlee
Club Player

I feel the club is badly damaged by this. It will impact our sponsors and supporters, therefore our financial position. Our reputation is diminished and to pay someone that sort of money the expected leadership qualities should be shining out. Instead we get a player of the type we have been trying to avoid. Our young players can't look up to Carlisle whether or not it is true or a prank. Either way he is not the type we want or need. If he has done this himself - sack him.

From the Saints website
Character just as important as talent: Bains

Tom Morris September 17, 2015 2:56 PM
BRINGING players into the club with the right work ethic and drive to succeed is just as important as their pure footballing ability, according to Chief Operating Officer Ameet Bains.

In a wide-ranging interview with SAINTS.com.au, Bains was adamant the Saints would not entertain bringing a player in if his character traits did not fit the mould – regardless of his football ability.

It’s this holistic approach that has won plaudits over the last two years, with the club introducing 15 new players via the trades, National Drafts and Rookie Drafts and undertaking a full scale rebuild that began to take shape in 2015 but still has some way to go.

“Our recruiting philosophy remains the same regardless of whether it’s a draft aged player or a player from another club,” Bains said.

“Clearly the skills, athleticism and performance have to stack up, but the character side of things is just as critical.

“We’ve placed enormous emphasis on bringing in players with high end talent and high end character. We owe it to them to continue to surround them with similar minded teammates.”

To me the last line says it all.
Last edited by resaintlee on Wed 21 Oct 2015 11:03pm, edited 1 time in total.