Who Said the Banks Don't Control Us Now.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who Said the Banks Don't Control Us Now.

Well, no one could ever accuse you of having a boring imagination SK!

I’m tipping you don’t mind a conspiracy theory or two?

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Secret Kiel
Club Player

The_Dud wrote: Tue 19 May 2020 2:02pm Well, no one could ever accuse you of having a boring imagination SK!

Different radars scan for different things.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Secret Kiel wrote: Tue 19 May 2020 2:55pm
The_Dud wrote: Tue 19 May 2020 2:02pm Well, no one could ever accuse you of having a boring imagination SK!

So, does this radar identify the two or three clubs that will remain in Victoria? Hawthorn is obviously one according to Jeff, the oracle of toecutters. So is it Melbourne or someone closer to the CBD?

I've no doubt by the end of this century there will be less teams from Melbourne in The Premier League of the AFL. I cannot see, sorry, my radar suspects the current group will still be there in 2022.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Oh, welcome back SK, I thought it was harsh you were dropped in the not so off season.

Secret Kiel
Club Player

Ghost Like wrote: Tue 19 May 2020 7:24pm Oh, welcome back SK, I thought it was harsh you were dropped in the not so off season.
I'm not a hugger but if it would make you feel better then what the heck.

Secret Kiel
Club Player

Ghost Like wrote: Tue 19 May 2020 7:23pm

So, does this radar identify the two or three clubs that will remain in Victoria? Hawthorn is obviously one according to Jeff, the oracle of toecutters. So is it Melbourne or someone closer to the CBD?

I've no doubt by the end of this century there will be less teams from Melbourne in The Premier League of the AFL. I cannot see, sorry, my radar suspects the current group will still be there in 2022.
Who knows? 10 clubs in Melbourne could go on forever. But if you come here for discussion options then in the current political and economic climate isn't it a pertinent discussion.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Secret Kiel wrote: Tue 19 May 2020 8:38pm

Who knows? 10 clubs in Melbourne could go on forever. But if you come here for discussion options then in the current political and economic climate isn't it a pertinent discussion.
A discussion or lecture? It sounded to me like what you were alluding to was a fait accompli, whether your summation or what the AFL was screaming from between the lines - the AFL, Kennett, the Banks, anyone else who believes the AFL can survive with Sydney, 6 Victorian teams, Adelaide, West Coast and any further reincarnations or apparitions.

I do not believe you are here for a discussion, your doomsday views / sarcasm are noted in numerous threads. Your position on the year of Armageddon continues to shift, it could now be 2022, apparently.

Take all that to BigFooty, if you haven't already.

Secret Kiel
Club Player

Ghost Like wrote: Tue 19 May 2020 9:06pm
Secret Kiel wrote: Tue 19 May 2020 8:38pm

A discussion or lecture? It sounded to me like what you were alluding to was a fait accompli, whether your summation or what the AFL was screaming from between the lines - the AFL, Kennett, the Banks, anyone else who believes the AFL can survive with Sydney, 6 Victorian teams, Adelaide, West Coast and any further reincarnations or apparitions.

I do not believe you are here for a discussion, your doomsday views / sarcasm are noted in numerous threads. Your position on the year of Armageddon continues to shift, it could now be 2022, apparently.

Take all that to BigFooty, if you haven't already.
I sense a touch of fear in your tone, would you like me to come back to your safe zone and start a conversation about GT versus Lyon.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.