More good news

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: More good news

a Sainter in amongst the rank ‘n file 8-)

nice work

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Sat 29 Aug 2020 4:22pm
desertsaint wrote: Sat 29 Aug 2020 3:47pm
SaintPav wrote: Sat 29 Aug 2020 11:53am
desertsaint wrote: Sat 29 Aug 2020 11:49am got to admire the hawks. and port were my first footy team - sanfl was bigger up here than the vfl back in the 70s. still the greatest football dynasty for mine. it was one team against everyone else. a real pity the afl diluted their brand on entering.
Port have a long and proud history that isn't well respected in Victoria, but that was always going to happen when entering the competition. Was there any other way?

Who do you choose when the Saints play them?
that was well and truly decided in our last game of tne year in 97. i was there at footy park in the port members section. a port win would see them in the 8, whilst we would win the minor prem. by halftime i was amongst the enemy screaming for the saints. my uncle never invited me to the footy again.
Must have been a weird feeling.
no. bit of guilt. like marrying your brothers ex. but love is love :)

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
saynta
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote: Sat 29 Aug 2020 11:49am got to admire the hawks. and port were my first footy team - sanfl was bigger up here than the vfl back in the 70s. still the greatest football dynasty for mine. it was one team against everyone else. a real pity the afl diluted their brand on entering.
Port have a long and proud history that isn't well respected in Victoria, but that was always going to happen when entering the competition. Was there any other way?

that was well and truly decided in our last game of tne year in 97. i was there at footy park in the port members section. a port win would see them in the 8, whilst we would win the minor prem. by halftime i was amongst the enemy screaming for the saints. my uncle never invited me to the footy again.
I f****** hate Port and their f***wit President.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

haha saynta. many do. they're like collingwood would be in the vfl if essendon, carlton, and richmond didn't exist.
and their current president is indeed a dick.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
ace
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Sun 30 Aug 2020 3:59pm

I f****** hate Port and their f***wit President.
I never drink beer or wine and rarely have a port but I must say I do like one after dinner.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA