Trade talk

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Trade talk

SaintPav wrote: Fri 04 Sep 2020 10:02am
Devilhead wrote: Fri 04 Sep 2020 3:04am When does Jaxons get back from his holiday?
Could be wrong about this but don't think Jaxons is as connected to the new regime as he once was.

His posts and any inside information are still welcome though.
Jaxons not an ITK AFAIC.

older saint
SS Life Member

Re: Trade talk

Ghost Like wrote: Fri 04 Sep 2020 1:20am The more I think about it the more I like Caldwell & RCD, neither should cost the house and keep our draft picks in place, this year & next.

We are still trying to bed down Hill & Hannebery, I'm not sure our salary cap, list and supporters can afford another high priced recruit.

That said, I'd love Kelly but that love is very much conditional.
Remember this years draft is diluted at the top end with Academy and FS picks. Therefore is a year where points are important and teams willing to pay overs for those points to get academy kids.
GWS prime target, have to sign Cameron, Williams and have Kelly out of contract next year. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kelly leave if they miss finals and he indicates his intention is likely to leave next year. GWS get something for him and can keep Cameron and Williams. We have room as Hannebery Super policy was front loaded so we have already paid quite a lot of it, and so far not tracking very well for the extra year.