Hill

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Re: Hill

Conundrum. Great when we are on top, not so much when the trench warfare is happening. Inappropriate technology for current team make up? Would be useful in Geelong, Lions and possibly even Port; may be a luxury that actually does not make us a better side, but that is camouflaged by us being told he is silky, him being given the ball as though that's an end in itself and his delightful kicking style - not always matched by targets hit. How about we use him as an impact player for the last 10 minutes of the quarter while someone like Phillips runs an opponent into the ground. I sort of missed Phillips last night. His disposal may be problematic but isn't that better than having several players that don't even get the ball to be able to have a clanger. I wonder if the coaching upheaval Tony74 mentioned had anything to do with coaching philosophy rather than personality and money; i.e. someone questioning the value of Hind, Kent, Hill and the Captain.

sks023
Club Player

Re: Hill

Why was he trying to kick that goal on the outside of the right foot
Left footer every day of the week from there

Look out kids, they keep it all hid