How do we Miss out on the Eight

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

older saint
SS Life Member

Re: How do we Miss out on the Eight

Win and we are in.

Dogs lose today would be a bonus

About 50 points depending on the natch score needs to be the different in results, i.e. we lose by 10 Melb need to win by around 40. All about how much the opposition score as much as them.

My hope is GWS now basically cooked and they don't seem a happy group. Hopefully the appeal of a QLD beach, beers and sun will be too great to bother turning up with effort required on Friday nigh.

That and our ability to kick straight!

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

We missed out because of poor disposal into our 50 . Roughy was missing for a bit so lacked forward structure. So that’s we won’t play finals this year

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Here's a question for the fans. It is most likely that by Tuesday morning it will be really improbably for GWS to make the 8. Does that make them a more relaxed and dangerous foe?
Anyway, go the Suns, do it for Queensland and everyone that prefers Collingwood loses; and GWS has something to choke over.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Sun 13 Sep 2020 7:20pm Here's a question for the fans. It is most likely that by Tuesday morning it will be really improbably for GWS to make the 8. Does that make them a more relaxed and dangerous foe?
Anyway, go the Suns, do it for Queensland and everyone that prefers Collingwood loses; and GWS has something to choke over.
they may be more dangerous with the burden of pressure removed.

saint4life
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote: Sun 13 Sep 2020 8:53pm
Yorkeys wrote: Sun 13 Sep 2020 7:20pm Here's a question for the fans. It is most likely that by Tuesday morning it will be really improbably for GWS to make the 8. Does that make them a more relaxed and dangerous foe?
they may be more dangerous with the burden of pressure removed.
I think that
I think the6ll free wheel a lot more and maybe a few playing for careers....
Dangerous
I also think focusing on thei mental state is waste of time
It’s our side who has everything to lose
It’s up to us as we can control our destiny big test of composure for our club that really......should never have down to this....

“Yeah….nah””