Dan Hannas

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

johnearljames
Club Player

Re: Dan Hannas

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

freely wrote: Mon 05 Oct 2020 12:50pm Remarkable really given how few games he's played for us. Had absolute confidence in his kicking and decision making every time he had the ball. Same goes for all our famous five too actually. Hill, Howard, Paddy obviously, Butler, Jones. We've really been well-served by the 'hub'. Can't imagine they'd all have gelled so well without it. But Hanners hasn't even had the benefit of that. Been thinking he was a total waste of money - be very interesting to see how he - and the fabulous four that are left - stand up this week.
I think I read somewhere that Hannas has been training with G Ablett Jnr and one other player, at some sports ground that's quite small.

Is this due to 14 day quarantine, before they could join their respective clubs?

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

One swallow .......
Hope he backs it up!
Needs to play like that more than once every two seasons to justify the expense.
Would love he and Hill to make me eat humble pie in the next three weeks!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Well, you’ve already set him up to fail, but I hope he meets your lofty standards.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.