Bombers Salary Cap Problems

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Re: Bombers Salary Cap Problems

happy feet wrote: Thu 03 Dec 2020 10:38pm Never forget this sh1t stain of a club cheated the salary cap big time in the early 1990’s and walked away with a Premiership, which in all rightfullness should have been stripped from them. I find it hard to understand that any parent would let their child go to this club given the experimental drug cocktails they were given. I just hope in years to come serious health issues don’t kick in to the effected players. Essendon are a disgusting club, I hate them more than the pies.
To be fair - the salary cap and drug cheating thing (which are both abhorrent) are the least of their issues. They've just completed a club wide review that's focused solely on ONLY the football side of the business but not the administration side. And it's the administration side of the business that's clearly inept. That's the side of the business that thought the 9% salary cut email was a good idea, the side that thought the coaching transition idea was good; the side that hired the recently sacked Dan Richardson. Yep - that side of the business doesn't need review at all.

As for young Jye ... yeah/nah - f *ck that guy. He's an adult. Actions and consequences and all that ...

Go you red, black & white warriors
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Caldwell grew up in Bendigo - family still there?? - so I am guessing part of the selling point was that Tullamarine is a lot closer to Bendigo than Moorabbin even if Moorabbin is a lot closer to flag than Tullamarine

Seems to me a lot of mummy boys are playing in the AFL ...... especially Geelong way 8-)

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
ace
Saintsational Legend

shanegrambeau wrote: Fri 04 Dec 2020 1:58am Tullamarine is windier than Windy Hill.
They will feel it next winter.
In preparation for...
Their permanent transfer to New Zealand
...and Windy Wellington..
New Zealand would think they had an airforce with the bombers based there.

(New Zealand has zero combat aircraft, it is said New Zealand airforce is based in Australia, anyone invades New Zealand the maoris will poke their tongues out again).

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA