So there you go.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Re: So there you go.

Haha, can't even keep track of your own bulls**t hey Curls?! :lol:

I'd love to hear you rationalise how Eleni handing us the game on a silver platter fits into the AFL backed umpiring conspiracy against us that you've been pushing for years :lol:

More backflips coming up I think! lol

:D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:14pm Haha, can't even keep track of your own bulls**t hey Curls?! :lol:

I'd love to hear you rationalise how Eleni handing us the game on a silver platter fits into the AFL backed umpiring conspiracy against us that you've been pushing for years :lol:

Explain how she did this Dud. Given we were up and had the ball 30 meters out in heaps of space with a minute to go her decision just gave clowns like you reason to cheer.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 1:32pm So we have the HS quoting an AFL spokesperson stating that the umpires got the Butler decision wrong.

Assuming the HS do not fabricate a direct quote from a spokesperson, we have the body that writes and adjudicates the rules confirming the decision was incorrect.

But this is still not good enough for some of our Saintsational resident experts to reassess their take on this decision being correctly awarded :lol:

This is not about the lop sided free kick count of the game and my personal belief we were on the bad end of the umpiring in this match, particularly the 2nd half, it is about the one isolated incident in the dying moments of the game which was a decision in our favor which was clearly an umpiring mistake confirmed by the AFL.

The irony is the perpetrator of the mistake was the umpire who was accused of blatant cheating against us by the " moron minority" of the forum. Now what person who blatantly cheats against us actually awards an incorrect free to us in the dying moments to put the match beyond doubt?

This really shows the utter stupidity of some forum members to suggest the umpires are constantly cheating against us.
I think this decision confirms that the female maggot is incompetent rather than a cheat.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:14pm Haha, can't even keep track of your own bulls**t hey Curls?! :lol:

He should be in either politics or gymnastics with that god given talent to backflip :lol:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:27pm I think this decision confirms that the female maggot is incompetent rather than a cheat.
Don't reckon you'll get too many arguments on that point :lol:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:18pm

Explain how she did this Dud. Given we were up and had the ball 30 meters out in heaps of space with a minute to go her decision just gave clowns like you reason to cheer.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:27pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 1:32pm So we have the HS quoting an AFL spokesperson stating that the umpires got the Butler decision wrong.

Assuming the HS do not fabricate a direct quote from a spokesperson, we have the body that writes and adjudicates the rules confirming the decision was incorrect.

But this is still not good enough for some of our Saintsational resident experts to reassess their take on this decision being correctly awarded :lol:

This is not about the lop sided free kick count of the game and my personal belief we were on the bad end of the umpiring in this match, particularly the 2nd half, it is about the one isolated incident in the dying moments of the game which was a decision in our favor which was clearly an umpiring mistake confirmed by the AFL.

The irony is the perpetrator of the mistake was the umpire who was accused of blatant cheating against us by the " moron minority" of the forum. Now what person who blatantly cheats against us actually awards an incorrect free to us in the dying moments to put the match beyond doubt?

This really shows the utter stupidity of some forum members to suggest the umpires are constantly cheating against us.
I think this decision confirms that the female maggot is incompetent rather than a cheat.
Speaking of incompetence...
saynta wrote: Sun 21 Mar 2021 7:22pm
perfectionist wrote: Sun 21 Mar 2021 7:20pm
roskilde wrote: Sun 21 Mar 2021 6:34pm
It was an incorrect disposal if it wasn't holding the ball.

Either way it was an infraction and we got a justified free kick.
No, you are wrong. Both holding the ball and incorrect disposal rely on a "legal tackle" first. If it was a "legal tackle" then it was holding the ball. If it wasn't a "legal tackle", that is, a push that was legal, then there was no free, but play on.
It was incorrect disposal and a legitimate freekick.
At least she had the excuse of seeing it once at full speed from one angle...

:lol:

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The Oracle has spoken the only one who's opinion can be right.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Oh curly
Seriously do us a favour and just disappear
It's the same irrational stuff week in week out

Seeya
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

and the s*** show just goes on and on and on.....

:roll:

:evil: :twisted:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:45pm Oh curly
30-14. 7 forward 50 frees to GWS warrants discussion.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Please don't Curly.
At least you give the counterbalancing POV to those that find nothing we (Saints) do, vis-a-vis umpiring decisions ,is ever correct.
We're always wrong
Even if an umpire makes a mistake, we're either wrong or it doesn't matter.

I actually find it amazing that posters take aim at Curly and not The Dud for his blatant trolling of Curly re this?
Without the deliberate trolling there would have been very little "tit for tat", IMHO
Last edited by Mr Magic on Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:36pm The Oracle has spoken the only one who's opinion can be right.
Knowing the rules has nothing to do with opinion.

Maybe reflect on this next time you're going off your tree...

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:51pm
Please don't Curly.
At least you give the counterbalancing POV to those that find nothing we (Saints) do, vis-a-vis umpiring decisions ,is ever correct.
We're always wrong

I actually find it amazing that posters take aim at Curly and not The Dud for his blatant trolling of Curly re this?
Without the deliberate trolling there would have been very little "tit for tat", IMHO
Without the constant spamming and whinging the issue wouldn't even exist...

I suggested not focusing on the umpires at all, but was quickly shot down, so this is the forum that they wanted.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:55pm
Please don't Curly.
We're always wrong

I suggested not focusing on the umpires at all, but was quickly shot down, so this is the forum that they wanted.
You take shots at everyone labeling them everything from sexist to racist and anything else offensive. That isnt the forum we wanted.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 3:00pm
Please don't Curly.
We're always wrong

You take shots at everyone labeling them everything from sexist to racist and anything else offensive. That isnt the forum we wanted.
Firstly, what's that got to do with umpiring?

Secondly, I know people like you want to continue living in your "boys club / she was asking for it / it's hard to be white" world (just think Parliament house), but it's 2021 Curly, people (by no means just me) are going to call you out on your sh*t now, time to grow up.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Please don't Curly.
We're always wrong

Well that just makes you a total hypocrite.

Instead of contributing to the problem, has it ever occurred to you to model the behaviour you want to see!

Let’s be honest; this isn’t even about the umpiring any more.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 3:20pm
Please don't Curly.
We're always wrong

Secondly, I know people like you want to continue living in your "boys club / she was asking for it / it's hard to be white" world (just think Parliament house), but it's 2021 Curly, people (by no means just me) are going to call you out on your sh*t now, time to grow up.
There you go again you can't help yourself. You think by labeling people like you do you somehow win. Your a disgrace but I guess you already know that. Probably a school teacher to I gather going by your antics.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 3:29pm
The_Dud wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 3:20pm
Please don't Curly.
We're always wrong

There you go again you can't help yourself. You think by labeling people like you do you somehow win. Your a disgrace but I guess you already know that. Probably a school teacher to I gather going by your antics.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Nail, hammer. head.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 3:25pm
Please don't Curly.
We're always wrong

Well that just makes you a total hypocrite.

Instead of contributing to the problem, has it ever occurred to you to model the behaviour you want to see!

Let’s be honest; this isn’t even about the umpiring any more.
I signed up to this site in 2007 apparently, and I've been highlighting Curly's constant spamming about imaginary umpiring conspiracies for only about the last 3 seasons, so I'd say I gave the 'modelling the behaviour I want to see' plan a fair crack already!

roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

skeptic wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 12:36pm In the heat of the moment, I’d have paid that every single time

I guess technically it’s incorrect but it also feels like it’s in the spirit of the game
Agreed and let's not forget the ball basically spilled in the direction of two saints with some space so free kick or no we were probably going to get a shot.

Its the framing of the decision as the difference between us winning and losing which annoys me most - compounded of course by the general level of bad umpiring on the day.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

roskilde wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 3:41pm
skeptic wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 12:36pm In the heat of the moment, I’d have paid that every single time

I guess technically it’s incorrect but it also feels like it’s in the spirit of the game
Agreed and let's not forget the ball basically spilled in the direction of two saints with some space so free kick or no we were probably going to get a shot.

Its the framing of the decision as the difference between us winning and losing which annoys me most - compounded of course by the general level of bad umpiring on the day.
That's the piss off about it. We get reamed for all but 1 minute and apparently we got gifted the game.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 3:44pm
roskilde wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 3:41pm

That's the piss off about it. We get reamed for all but 1 minute and apparently we got gifted the game.

Well said mate, f****** well said in fact. :wink:

roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

Please don't Curly.
We're always wrong

There you go again. The 'But mommy he did it first!' defense. Your usual go to when people point out that you're everything you complain Curly is -- and then some! :)

As I said in the game day thread if it's such a problem for you ban the guy. It's easy to do.

(BTW as we both know it still would be a problem because you just like bickering. Don't pretend without Curly you wouldn't find someone else to bicker with. Know thyself, Dud.)

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

roskilde wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 3:59pm
Please don't Curly.
We're always wrong

There you go again. The 'But mommy he did it first!' defense. Your usual go to when people point out that you're everything you complain Curly is -- and then some! :)

As I said in the game day thread if it's such a problem for you ban the guy. It's easy to do.

(BTW as we both know it still would be a problem because you just like bickering. Don't pretend without Curly you wouldn't find someone else to bicker with. Know thyself, Dud.)

Yeah, spot on but he is already one of two stalkers I have somehow collected. :evil: