Votes v Pies

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Votes v Pies

Scollop wrote: Mon 05 Jul 2021 10:24pm
perfectionist wrote: Mon 05 Jul 2021 8:54pm My up to half time votes are:
5. Brad Hill
4. Jack Sinclair
3. Tim Membrey
2. Callum Wilkie
1. Brad Crouch

I note we were 3 goals up at half time.

Which is interesting but these may change after another viewing of the 3rd and Final quarters.

So my final votes are:
4. Brad Hill
3. Jack Sinclair
3. Tim Membrey
1. Paddy Ryder
1. Brad Crouch
1. Jack Steele
1. Callum Wilkie
1. Daniel McKenzie
Have you been taking your fish oil vitamins? Did number 9 look like number 8 to you? You missed some key moments in the first half where Steele was winning the footy and dishing it out, or stopping their mids from dishing it out. It happened quite a bit

When’s the last time you got your eyes checked?
Yes and no. In 2019.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

5 Jack Steele
2 Skunk
2 Ryder
1 Webster
1 McKenzie
1 Wood
1 Hill
1 Dunny
1 Crouch

Wood and McKenzie among the best on ground for mine. Apologies to Wilkie, Highmore and Sincs.

Hill had 14 possessions in the first with about 11 of those as handball receives. Yes he had a great first quarter but matches aren’t won in the first last time I checked. He was up to 26 at 3/4 time and only had 4 touches in the last. He also got credit for some cheapies because he got to play on from the goal square a few times when Collingwood kicked behinds.

StPeter
Club Player

5 Steele
4 Hill
3 Sinclair
2 Dunstan
1 Ryder

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

StPeter wrote: Wed 07 Jul 2021 1:51pm 5 Steele
4 Hill
3 Sinclair
2 Dunstan
1 Ryder
After watching the replay, these votes nailed it!

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

105 Steele
68 Hill
35 Dunstan
33 Webster
31 Ryder
21 Crouch
16 Wilkie
15 Sinclair
12 Membrey
4 Marshall
3 McKenzie
2 Wood

Therefore:
5 Steele
4 Hill
3 Dunstan
2 Webster
1 Ryder

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

5. Brad Hill
4. Jack Sinclair
3. Tim Membrey
2. Callum Wilkie
1. Brad Crouch

Which is interesting but these may change after another viewing of the 3rd and Final quarters.

So my final votes are:
4. Brad Hill
3. Jack Sinclair
3. Tim Membrey
1. Paddy Ryder
1. Brad Crouch
1. Jack Steele
1. Callum Wilkie
1. Daniel McKenzie
Have you been taking your fish oil vitamins? Did number 9 look like number 8 to you? You missed some key moments in the first half where Steele was winning the footy and dishing it out, or stopping their mids from dishing it out. It happened quite a bit

There is no need to push a barrow regarding how someone else has viewed the game - in the end - usually - weight of numbers determines who is seen as the BOG - you thought Jack - Perfectionist thought Hill - turns out you both hit BOG and 2nd for the game - Generally as a hive mind - we get where we needed to - that is why I do not understand the bickering on this thread

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
happy feet
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote: Fri 09 Jul 2021 7:09pm
5. Brad Hill
4. Jack Sinclair
3. Tim Membrey
2. Callum Wilkie
1. Brad Crouch

So my final votes are:
4. Brad Hill
3. Jack Sinclair
3. Tim Membrey
1. Paddy Ryder
1. Brad Crouch
1. Jack Steele
1. Callum Wilkie
1. Daniel McKenzie

There is no need to push a barrow regarding how someone else has viewed the game - in the end - usually - weight of numbers determines who is seen as the BOG - you thought Jack - Perfectionist thought Hill - turns out you both hit BOG and 2nd for the game - Generally as a hive mind - we get where we needed to - that is why I do not understand the bickering on this thread
The bickering on this site happens because of the snide remarks that a couple of posters are expert at giving. If you bite back they squeal and run to the mods. Classic behaviour from sociopaths and narcissists. If you have some life experience you can pick them out quite easily.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
happy feet
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote: Fri 09 Jul 2021 7:09pm
5. Brad Hill
4. Jack Sinclair
3. Tim Membrey
2. Callum Wilkie
1. Brad Crouch

So my final votes are:
4. Brad Hill
3. Jack Sinclair
3. Tim Membrey
1. Paddy Ryder
1. Brad Crouch
1. Jack Steele
1. Callum Wilkie
1. Daniel McKenzie

The bickering on this site happens because of the snide remarks that a couple of posters are expert at giving. If you bite back they squeal and run to the mods. Classic behaviour from sociopaths and narcissists. If you have some life experience you can pick them out quite easily.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.