Sunday - Hawks

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sunday - Hawks

We started well last week against Richmond. The game started at a frenetic pace. 6 goals each at quarter time.

The team with the best defence was going to be the ultimate winner.

The form line from the Tigers game last night shows that they are no easy beats

I know the Hawks feel good playing at home, but I’m banking on our team being a better overall unit than theirs

We have a stronger and deeper mid filed than Hawthorn imo

I think this game will be another step for the St Kilda FC and for Brett Ratten in particular to gain respect.

We have a coach who knows a lot of the weaknesses and strengths of the opposition senior players and we have a more experienced coach.

SunnyErnie
Club Player

Scollop wrote: Sun 10 Apr 2022 12:46pm We started well last week against Richmond. The game started at a frenetic pace. 6 goals each at quarter time.

The team with the best defence was going to be the ultimate winner.

The form line from the Tigers game last night shows that they are no easy beats

I know the Hawks feel good playing at home, but I’m banking on our team being a better overall unit than theirs

We have a stronger and deeper mid filed than Hawthorn imo

I think this game will be another step for the St Kilda FC and for Brett Ratten in particular to gain respect.

We have a coach who knows a lot of the weaknesses and strengths of the opposition senior players and we have a more experienced coach.
Richmond had 2 goals on the board within one minute of play in the first quarter. That's definitely not starting well!!!!

St Kilda should never trade with Essendon and Sydney ever again!!!

NeXus
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Is that the marker in each game is it? Do coaches have metrics for the team for every minute of play do they?

You better let Champion Data know they've got it all wrong. It's not about turnovers or tackles or intercept marking. Coaches now just need to look at the scoreboard each minute

I love how someone points to a single time period which represents about 1% of the whole game and thinks he's on a winning theory