Jack Newnes delisted by Blues...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jack Newnes delisted by Blues...

Ghost Like wrote: Sat 27 Aug 2022 11:39am Will be interesting to see whether the Blues replace him with another ex-St Kilda whipping boy (are they ever truly "ex") in Acres.
I doubt it. They both suffer from the same problem. They are good until they get the ball - and then they give it away too often. It shows how much Freo have improved in the last 3 years when Blake went there. He was one of the "better" ball getters, now he is about number 5 and is lucky to get a game. His height saves him at the moment but he has at least one last chance to show his best.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jack Newnes delisted by Blues...

perfectionist wrote: Mon 29 Aug 2022 11:57am
Ghost Like wrote: Sat 27 Aug 2022 11:39am Will be interesting to see whether the Blues replace him with another ex-St Kilda whipping boy (are they ever truly "ex") in Acres.
I doubt it. They both suffer from the same problem. They are good until they get the ball - and then they give it away too often. It shows how much Freo have improved in the last 3 years when Blake went there. He was one of the "better" ball getters, now he is about number 5 and is lucky to get a game. His height saves him at the moment but he has at least one last chance to show his best.
I actually thought prior to doing his hammy a few rounds back he was in discussions for the AA squad. He owned his wing prior to tearing his hamstring.