People Blame Lade for our woeful forward set up.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: People Blame Lade for our woeful forward set up.

Vortex wrote: Sun 04 Sep 2022 3:29pm
Teflon wrote: Sat 03 Sep 2022 11:41pm
Rubyjo wrote: Sat 03 Sep 2022 8:45pm I guess the point I was trying to make ..was the midfield coach and the head coach must have a say on how the ball is delivered to the forwards ..has to be a wholistic approach where they all work together ..but if it's not working who is to blame .
I think we all understand the connections but facts are the forward line looks in disarray
No cohesion players leading to sane space
It’s still got me **** when we are calling out for Sharman (who kicked 10 goals in his first 4 games) hadn’t been given a chance to gel with King/Membrey….it’s obvious..,
We decide to miraculously make him a defender??
Odd decisions
How come there is nobody in AFL world except the mentally insane suggesting Sharman is the answer to our forward line issues.
Another in a long line of odd posts.
No one said that.
Bizarre hatred that knows no bounds
Scary really

“Yeah….nah””
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Sun 04 Sep 2022 4:07pm
Rubyjo wrote: Sat 03 Sep 2022 8:45pm I guess the point I was trying to make ..was the midfield coach and the head coach must have a say on how the ball is delivered to the forwards ..has to be a wholistic approach where they all work together ..but if it's not working who is to blame .
I think we all understand the connections but facts are the forward line looks in disarray
It’s still got me **** when we are calling out for Sharman (who kicked 10 goals in his first 4 games) hadn’t been given a chance to gel with King/Membrey….it’s obvious..,
Odd decisions
How come there is nobody in AFL world except the mentally insane suggesting Sharman is the answer to our forward line issues.
No one said that.
Scary really
What? odder than hating on every coach St Kilda ever had since Jean's and spreading that hate relentlessly on every social media platform possible?

B.M
Saintsational Legend

The answer to our forward set up is a 196-200cm forward/Ruckman

Mabior Chol would’ve been nice

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote: Sun 04 Sep 2022 10:10am I was speaking to a couple of retired AFL player the other night at a function about how the Saints were travelling, and it was pretty much " some really good players, but jeez, you play some dumb footy as a team" or similar words, and mostly to do with how we play rather than how individual players perform. It is really frustrating for us supporters to see this, for others to see it. I hope next season sees a lot of changes and improvement.
They see it
We see it (exempt maybe Vort)
Club can’t???? WTF
Team is poorly coached it’s so obvious
The system is non existent
Players handballing next to team mates standing still time and again…too scared to pull the kick into the middle like they’ve been told play slow??
They look confused
Schizophrenic footy - 1 half is play on at all costs , move ball quickly….next….chip sideways go slow looking for a bomb down the line kick before bombing on Kings head 3 out hoping for cheapie small forward goals out the back???
It’s dumb footy and doesn’t play to our strengths at all
Worse still it’s outdated
Sides shut us down and we crumble we have zero plan B
Brett’s a ripping bloke but way out of his depth
IF this review doesn’t advocate for further assistant coaches to go and a serious football head with senior coaching AFL experience to be brought in the Bassat has lost the plot

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Sun 04 Sep 2022 4:16pm
Odd decisions
No one said that.
Scary really
What? odder than hating on every coach St Kilda ever had since Jean's and spreading that hate relentlessly on every social media platform possible?
More lies!
It’s borderline stalking
BTW check with most here Mowman - I love Rossy Lyon has a dose of mongrel this lot could do with but could get them to follow a game plan at least.
Keep sprouting your Sharman hatred though …

“Yeah….nah””
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Sun 04 Sep 2022 5:05pm
Odd decisions
No one said that.
Scary really
More lies!
It’s borderline stalking
BTW check with most here Mowman - I love Rossy Lyon has a dose of mongrel this lot could do with but could get them to follow a game plan at least.
You are using Mowman for credibility 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Sun 04 Sep 2022 5:24pm
Odd decisions
No one said that.
Scary really
More lies!
It’s borderline stalking
You’re reaching Vort..
You’re better than that..

“Yeah….nah””
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Sun 04 Sep 2022 6:27pm
Odd decisions
No one said that.
Scary really
More lies!
It’s borderline stalking
You’re reaching Vort..
Mowman is your Oracle on coaching...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Sun 04 Sep 2022 7:35pm
Teflon wrote: Sun 04 Sep 2022 6:27pm
Odd decisions
No one said that.
Scary really
More lies!
It’s borderline stalking

You’re reaching Vort..
Mowman is your Oracle on coaching...🤣🤣🤣

?
I know my Oracle isnt you …
You’re too busy hating on Sharman…bet you just can’t wait to see him fail so you can tell us all “I told ewes so”

“Yeah….nah””
wally
Club Player

On footy classified last night they said “ Kingsley wanted Lade to join him at GWS but he decided to stay put”.
According to this forum both are duds

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

wally wrote: Tue 06 Sep 2022 10:59am On footy classified last night they said “ Kingsley wanted Lade to join him at GWS but he decided to stay put”.
According to this forum both are duds
Himmelburg or Max to hang your career on.
Yes tough choice.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Lade has been here long enough to have had an impact ..... seemingly that impact has been minimal at least from a forwardline perspective

Doesn't seem to be any particular system in place or general cohesion ..... its all a bit random

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote: Tue 06 Sep 2022 10:56pm Lade has been here long enough to have had an impact ..... seemingly that impact has been minimal at least from a forwardline perspective

Doesn't seem to be any particular system in place or general cohesion ..... its all a bit random
100%
Cause “Caro” think Kingsley wanted Lade that somehow vindicates he’s doing a good job??
Fork me have people got eyes??
Our forward line/structure (he’s in charge of) is an utter shambolic disgrace has been our Achilles all year and people find reason to suggest Lades ok???
Must go. Has to go,
If he doesn’t this review is pure ass covering by Board and they ought go next.

“Yeah….nah””
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Gee Teffers, gonna be a massive off period for you if you’re gonna carry on like this for the next six months

I’d suggest you make sure you keep up your fitness levels, hydrate over summer, and don’t forget to get a good nights sleep

Hey…why don’t you search the forum for some of Sunny Ernies favourite posts and give them a BUMP. What about the one about bringing back GT to take over and become President?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Fri 09 Sep 2022 10:35am Gee Teffers, gonna be a massive off period for you if you’re gonna carry on like this for the next six months

I’d suggest you make sure you keep up your fitness levels, hydrate over summer, and don’t forget to get a good nights sleep

Hey…why don’t you search the forum for some of Sunny Ernies favourite posts and give them a BUMP. What about the one about bringing back GT to take over and become President?
Good advice but no need to search for Sunny’s stuff for motivation when we have yours !

“Yeah….nah””