Shane Wakelin ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:And gone in the third year.

Both premierships they came from low in the eight. 1997, St Kilda should've won. 1999, Kangaroos kicked poorly.

I don't rate Blight, but you can rate him all you like.
i was thinking about that the other day the old what ifs just thinking what if the doggies had been able to beat the crows in that prelim in 97 how much excitment would that have generated the two teams stuck on one cup who havent won it for decades with one finally breaking the drought ...
i wonder how we would of gone if we played them instead of the crows ? would we be shooting for cup #3 and would Stan still be around ? hrm the mind wonders some strange things in the off season

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
esaint66
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Both premierships they came from low in the eight. 1997, St Kilda should've won. 1999, Kangaroos kicked poorly.

i was thinking about that the other day the old what ifs just thinking what if the doggies had been able to beat the crows in that prelim in 97 how much excitment would that have generated the two teams stuck on one cup who havent won it for decades with one finally breaking the drought ...
i wonder how we would of gone if we played them instead of the crows ? would we be shooting for cup #3 and would Stan still be around ? hrm the mind wonders some strange things in the off season

hahah i was thinking the same thing about a month ago when i read the article about that in the summer edition of inside football storys from both the dogs and saints perspective. good read :D

esaint66
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint edward wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Only was successful at Geelong on the back of Gary Ablett and successful at Adelaide through pure luck and good fortune. Notice how he wasn't able to sustain it.

sustain it? he won back to back premierships :?
dumb flowering luck...is all....dumb flowering luck......his true record includes the half dozen flags be failed to get for the cats......the guy is a turd....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.