A new found respect for WA Sainters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

karnaby
Club Player

Lynch Beast wrote:Foxtel have replay rights and they sacrifice the odd saturday night game when one of the local teams are playing to a sold out crowd for the victorian game
Whilst you seem to have developed a little bit of credibility in your uninvited visits here and maybe shouldn't be tarred with quite the same brush as the average eagle supporter, I would suggest that lines such as the following:
1% of footy fans in WA that want to watch the borefest that will be a swans v saints game
may not go down that well in here.
when saying such as
To my mind the problem started right from the inception of the eagle poofters
self interested group of west coast wankers!
your beloved 'golden', 'spoon in the mouth', 'do no wrong', 'media love child' Wet Coke Eagles get
there can be only 1 term, to describe them/it - parochial xenophobic self-flagellators.
head in the sand ostriches
are rife in such a thread you can be sure I will include the odd snide remark to even up the score
:wink:
funnily enough all those quotes that you have highlighted are true!

equally funny is the fact that you seem to have forgotten that you are at a Saints site. If you want to peddle your self admitted "snide remarks" why don't you share them with some other wc supporting dolts (they are oh so easy to find over here) please remember, we don't need them!

If you don't like what we have to say in here you are very free to depart.

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

karnaby wrote:
Lynch Beast wrote:Foxtel have replay rights and they sacrifice the odd saturday night game when one of the local teams are playing to a sold out crowd for the victorian game
Whilst you seem to have developed a little bit of credibility in your uninvited visits here and maybe shouldn't be tarred with quite the same brush as the average eagle supporter, I would suggest that lines such as the following:
1% of footy fans in WA that want to watch the borefest that will be a swans v saints game
when saying such as
To my mind the problem started right from the inception of the eagle poofters
self interested group of west coast wankers!
your beloved 'golden', 'spoon in the mouth', 'do no wrong', 'media love child' Wet Coke Eagles get
there can be only 1 term, to describe them/it - parochial xenophobic self-flagellators.
head in the sand ostriches
are rife in such a thread you can be sure I will include the odd snide remark to even up the score
:wink:
funnily enough all those quotes that you have highlighted are true!

equally funny is the fact that you seem to have forgotten that you are at a Saints site. If you want to peddle your self admitted "snide remarks" why don't you share them with some other wc supporting dolts (they are oh so easy to find over here) please remember, we don't need them!

Karnaby, for your own sake I think you need to retract your last post.
It is definitely in breach of the 'official eleventh commandment of WA'
Thou shall not question anything Eagles.

And you know the penalty for breaching that commandment?

STONING

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Lynch Beast wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
karnaby wrote:
Lynch Beast wrote: Foxtel are covering the West Coast game (which will be terrible coverage) 10 are covering the saints game, 10 can show the Foxtel game but Foxtel can't show the 10 game, 10 can only show 2 games a week so I'm quite sure they will want to maximise the audience and they won't do that showing the swans/saints game.
Thank you for explaining some of the technicalities of the broadcast.

I do understand why 10 & 7 show the game, I don't understand why fox can't show it, especially given the arrangements in nsw & qld, & I AM bitching about it.

Don't worry Karnaby, we already know LynchBeast from his previous posts.
Like the vast majority of Wet Cokers he probably still thinks that

Benny-boy is innocent

Fletcher was just tired

Super K Kerr bought the Ketamine for his string of racehorses

The Big Q is a teetotaller

Woosha the Pharmacist is unaware of any drug problem at Wet Coke

Gooding, Barnaba and the rest of the sycophant Board at Wet Coke didn't know of any 'problems'

Trevor Nisbett has never seen any carpet at Wet Coke3 to sweep problems under

Embley is a linguist

Judd never gave any service to the Cokers and is not really that good

Chick and Gardiner were the only 'bad apples' at Cokerland

Have I left any out?

Oh yes,
Pixies live in the bowels of Sublaco.
oh look, another strawman from Mr Magic :roll:
And here's another for you Lynchy,
Why not go back to your own fan forum 'Doing Coke / Flying High' and report back to your fellow Wet Coke supporters how much fun you have been having 'schooling' those eastern conspirators?

I'm sure you'll receive plenty of kudos for your worthwhile efforts on behalf of all WA society. In fact you could probably get some airtime on Basil Pimplarse Sports segment. It should be a real ratings winner for him.

saintDal
Club Player

Wasn't Wilson the pharmacist?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintDal wrote:Wasn't Wilson the pharmacist?
Nah, I'm pretty sure Coach Woosha is the pharmacist.

In real life that is. There is nothing to suggest he has the keys to the 'drugs cabinet' that we conspirators in the East think so many of the Wet Coke players were using.

karnaby
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:

In real life that is. There is nothing to suggest he has the keys to the 'drugs cabinet' that we conspirators in the East think so many of the Wet Coke players were using.
He mightn't know a lot about recent goings on but I bet he knows a sh1tload about how the whole team dramatically bulked up in the early 90s - you know, that period just before they won 2 flags!!! tainted.....no way :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

karnaby wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

He mightn't know a lot about recent goings on but I bet he knows a sh1tload about how the whole team dramatically bulked up in the early 90s - you know, that period just before they won 2 flags!!! tainted.....no way :roll: :roll: :roll:
Oh Karnaby, you are a 'blasphemer' of the highest order! :)

loris
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
I can vouch for that........... I sat beside him at the pub watching the game last night..... I nearly came away with an afro hair do :shock:

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
I can vouch for that........... I sat beside him at the pub watching the game last night..... I nearly came away with an afro hair do :shock:
So you watched the Fox replay!
8-)

Another opportunity awaits!
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Lynch Beast wrote:Your club barely rates a mention among the Victorian papers, what possible reason would a WA paper have for giving you more than a paragraph in the Friday paper each week.

Stop feeling so hard done by, if they started printing stories about unsuccessful Victorian clubs then nobody would buy the paper - probably 90% of WA footy fans support Freo or West Coast so I highly doubt the feelings of all 600 odd Saints fans in WA will be a huge concern.

Never seen a clubs supporters that feel so sorry for them selves
This response typifies the WA mentality. Fails to address the issue and goes for the put down as a means of defense.
We're not asking for special coverage of the Saints you turkey. We're pointing out that the WA media and WA fans are the most parochial, one eyed bunch in the country. And you're obviously one of 'em when you defend the blind worship of your blue and gold wankers and then later in the thread bemoan the fact that you have to go on a waiting list to join your club. You poor little rich kid. We're so sorry for you.
P*ss off back to your own forum where you can discuss your east coast conspiracy theories and what Kerr has for breakfast till your little western australian shaped brains content.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

[quote="Lynch Beast"]
I really don't know what your trying to prove, we have a small population with 1 daily newspaper that does it's best to cater to the local audience
/quote]

Another classic from our balanced WA correspondent. The West is the worst daily tabloid rag in the country and the most parochial. 'Does it's best to cater to th elocal audience". Pffft. More like, "actively promotes east coast conspiracy theories and cashes in on the chip on the shoulder brain-washing that sandgropers get from birth'.

clobba
Club Player

lol yeah the 2 years over there in Rockingham made me realise that Canberra was a cool exciting place after all with good AFL coverage :shock:

Though talking to Weagle fans when they group enmasse is fun, sortta like a group of crows are a "murder", a group of WC fans are a "vacuum" :P as they suck and recycle the "truths" of the eastern conspiracy, how hard done by they are etc.

With their "ARCHENEMY" Fremantle :lol: hatred might be greater as they dont have to focus on as many teams but general footy conversations are decidedly on the "Nyah Nyah!" level as they even make me look learned about other teams because of the parochialism.

karnaby
Club Player

loris wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
I think that you have seen me close up whilst watching footy often enough that you know what you are in for :lol: , besides, considering what your brother is like I reckon that I'm pretty tame in comparison. :wink:

karnaby
Club Player

clobba wrote:lol yeah the 2 years over there in Rockingham made me realise that Canberra was a cool exciting place after all with good AFL coverage :shock:

Though talking to Weagle fans when they group enmasse is fun, sortta like a group of crows are a "murder", a group of WC fans are a "vacuum" :P as they suck and recycle the "truths" of the eastern conspiracy, how hard done by they are etc.

With their "ARCHENEMY" Fremantle :lol: hatred might be greater as they dont have to focus on as many teams but general footy conversations are decidedly on the "Nyah Nyah!" level as they even make me look learned about other teams because of the parochialism.
with the skills that you've just put on show clobba I think that you will go a very long way in this place :lol: :lol:

I like anyone who can sledge eagles fans THAT well:!:

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Karnaby, for your own sake I think you need to retract your last post.
It is definitely in breach of the 'official eleventh commandment of WA'
Thou shall not question anything Eagles.

And you know the penalty for breaching that commandment?

STONING[/quote]

Nothing so merciful as that Magic. They're more like the exclusive brethren. You get labelled a "VICTORIAN" and are forthwith regarded with veiled hostility and suspicion.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

clobba wrote: Though talking to Weagle fans when they group enmasse is fun, sortta like a group of crows are a "murder", a group of WC fans are a "vacuum" :P as they suck and recycle the "truths" of the eastern conspiracy, how hard done by they are etc.

lol Clobba. A vacuum of WCE fans. Excellent. Sums it up perfectly. Nothing else exists within the vacuum but the WCE's. :lol: :lol: :lol:

loris
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:
So you watched the Fox replay!
8-)
Wasn't a replay Moccha....it was live :P :lol: ...... our good old mate from days gone by was able to tweak it for us :lol: :lol: Though there were a couple of instances when the screen went blank and we collectively held our breath. Though we didn't miss much when that happened as most of the game was played backwards and sidewards :roll: