Jason Gram

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Gram just has to take the skirt off before he takes the field

Another opportunity awaits!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:Tends to try and kick the leather off the ball. Needs to go back to pin pointing 40 metre kicks and reserve the longer kicks when he spots someone on the lead. Might be better if we runn him as an onballer off the bench (insteed of fiora) and work BJ and geary into his HB positions.
I think that oppsition coaches have now worked out his strengths and weakness.

They are preventing his strengths by limiting his spaces for bouncing and running and are exploiting his poor defensive skills.

I am not sure of his ball winning abilities....so for mine I would play him as a HF or as linking mid where others win it and give it to him to carry (so yes he can assume Fiora's role, but hopefully be a lot more damaging in it).

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
rama35
Club Player

Re: Jason Gram

BringBackMadDog wrote:Is this guy the most over rated player on our list? He is terrible in a contest, refuses to tackle will not put his head over the footy and burns the ball more than most. He had 14 possies today and an efficiency rate of 57%!! He has got way ahead of himself must go back to the basics, if it wasn't for his pace he would offer nothing at the moment.
I Disagree,i think he had a great year last year and has had two good games this year,he backs himself and takes risk so he will make Mistakes,also as you saidhe is also one of the few guy with some general foot speed.
rama35