I'm sick of barracking for St Kilda...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

danners
Club Player

i really dont care about any of the other guys. i just want them to put in so that harvs can get wat he deserves.

i couldnt care less if the other guys dont get a flag

asiu

Oh, it'll stop. Most likely in about 3-4 years when we've gone nowhere and Lyon moves on. Of course by that time our "young guns" will be aging stars and our premiership window will be long closed.
good to see you again stats

hmmmm ,
that says a lot

your momma
Club Player

jeez be a bit optomistic.

wait for our injury jinx to pass over.

dont judge the saints for a game played against a side with skill at their home ground. be happy it was only 20 points!

be patient, the glory years will come unexpectedly like many premiership teams went through!!

if you think so about Lyon then youll find he will move on sooner than you think, were not gonna hold onto a coach like that.

were an exciting team to watch, its only flippin r'd 6, and we need to STEADY which we WILL DO

"Im never satisfied...its a curse"
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Gutted from last night and like Spinner felt like throwing in my alliegiences and seriously considered posting back my membership...hysterical as that may be, I have never enjoyed watching StKilda less....even when we have been crap, we've at least been good to watch...we are boring.

The best part was Max's spray at Goose who is simply inept...no excuses, he is rubbish.

Ball is not even a GOP these days,
Harvs God bless him, is great 1 out of 3 games but just ordinary otherwise, Dal has lost it - cannot cope with a tag at all, sides have worked out that we have poor skills and can't even clear our defence if they man up, because we can't kick accurately.

I felt sick last night, and I'm sorry Rossy....we are NOT SYDNEY...you are destroying the confidence of what sdhould be a good list, you are boring your supporters to death.....it got to the point that I was willing Port on to a 10 goal win, to serve us right for serving up such tripe. ( And I hate Port and the Cornes brothers more than anyone in football)

We had no f###ing idea last night

PS Salopek or Brooks in the 2001 draft...hmmmm, let me think about that!

Nee!
esaint66
SS Life Member

I was sitting on a mates couch last night feeling it big time and all i could think of was hear we go again we've missed the boat again....

But i didnt really feel it till today when i read a question i a magazine and the question was which team scored the least goals all of last season and it was enevatibly st kilda :cry: :x

the shadow
Club Player

First time poster. I have observed the suffering of loyal saints on this site for too long. It's time to point out the bleeding obvious. Our esteemed coach has all the charm and charisma of a caravan park. And even less expertise. Since he took over we have gone from having one of the most potent attacks in the AFL to scoring the fewest goals in the competition last year. We are well on our way to claiming that dubious honour again this year. Between 2004-6 we had the 4th best defence (points conceded in the competition) in the AFL. The last 2 years we have slipped to 11th. This year we are last in tackles in attacking 50. Roos must be pissing himself. Lyon is the most effective Trojan horse sent to a competitor since we offloaded Everitt to Hawthorn. Lyon has also taken the liberty of surrounding himself with men who couldn't possibly get his job. Silvagni- we all recall his "expert" comments on Channel 10. A moron who could play football, but has no idea how to analyse or teach. Barker - qualifications? Track record? The forward line's performance under his stewardship speaks for itself. Anthony Rock? Our best midfielders are a 37 year old and a champion who doesn't know the meaning of surrender in Lenny Hayes. Where is the developing talent? The fact is RL has had two preseasons and 28 games to show his worth. Our win/loss ration has been worse under him than it was the previous four seasons. His supporters such as Robert Walls ppoint out that it takes time to engineer and instill a game plan. How hard can it be? Gary Ayres - 1st year into a grand final at geelong, Malcolm Blight - 1st year premiership at Adelaide, Rodney Eade- 1st year grand final at the swans, Leigh Matthews- last to third a preliminary final in his first year at Brisbane. Denis Pagan nowhere to 3rd and premierships beyond, after no initial pre-season to instil his game plan. Sheedy 15 wins in a row in his 1st year at Essendon and two premierships within 5 seasons. Can anyone picture our coach "Barney the Dinosaur achieving any of this? He said he's not hitting the panic button. Neither would I if I had a rock solid three year 500K a year contract. Sit back and stick to you ineffective plans, and collect at the end. Meanwhile the rest suffer. I hate to admit it, but we've done it again. Just as with Watson and Blight, and to a lesser extent Thomas, we didn't do our homework and made an impulsive decision in the hope the new man would finally be the messiah. In this case, Robert Walls stitched us up. Notice how this traditional "St.Kilda hater" has suddenly become RL's greatest apologist? Coincidence? I think not. He has to continually justify his decision in the face of overwhelming evidence. This is not a bitter, emotional rant. Check the facts and statistics. We are going backwards fast. And Barney the Dinosaur has no answers, or refuses to act. I hate to say it, but I think the former is the case.

Run like Ditterich, arms flailing, cause fear in the enemy, make fellow saints walk tall!
tweedaletomanning
Club Player

Unfortunately Shadow...you are 100% spot on. What we needed to replace Thomas with was an EXPERIENCED coach...otherwise why replace him at all? We, as a club, always seem to go BACKWARDS....whether it be on the field or off it...