I got banned on Bigfooty for posting this so I have.........

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

BAM! (shhhh) wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Should it happen, our next coach will be Kevin Sheedy with Denis Pagan as assistant.
Been wondering how long it would be before those 2 names came up.

Don't know about Pagan, but Sheedy's turned down work since being fired because it wasn't the role he wanted. I don't know whether I like the idea or not... but I know that if it worked out it would drive Essendon supporters crazy, and I like that thought

Can just imagine this place up in arms as the media reports swing between Sheedy and Thomas before the Saints eventually settle on Bond to collective cries of "huh?" as we whet our knives once more and take up our positions in the tall grass.
I wasn't quite being serious about Sheedy or Pagan.

Not exactly sure who the next crop of coaches are to be honest, either. McKenna? Longmire? Or would we poach a Matthews or a Mark Thompson?

Moot point though. Ross ain't going nowhere.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

[quote="Dan Warna"]Image[
/quote]

Now you're just showing off.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

SHUT UP KRIME!
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

SHUT UP KRIME!
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

SHUT UP KRIME!
JeffDunne

SENsaintsational wrote:
BAM! (shhhh) wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Should it happen, our next coach will be Kevin Sheedy with Denis Pagan as assistant.
Been wondering how long it would be before those 2 names came up.

Don't know about Pagan, but Sheedy's turned down work since being fired because it wasn't the role he wanted. I don't know whether I like the idea or not... but I know that if it worked out it would drive Essendon supporters crazy, and I like that thought

Can just imagine this place up in arms as the media reports swing between Sheedy and Thomas before the Saints eventually settle on Bond to collective cries of "huh?" as we whet our knives once more and take up our positions in the tall grass.
I wasn't quite being serious about Sheedy or Pagan.

Not exactly sure who the next crop of coaches are to be honest, either. McKenna? Longmire? Or would we poach a Matthews or a Mark Thompson?

Moot point though. Ross ain't going nowhere.
When the current coach wasn't appointed by the current admin then I never believe a coach is safe (especially at St Kilda).

If we miss the 8 - or worse - then Ross will be under enormous pressure. If we keep playing the way we are playing and we lose more than we win, a change IMO is justified.

If we do change then it's going to be a pretty lean market with two new teams entering the comp.

Would we risk an untried coach again?

While I'm not mounting a case, if we are in the market then the "bring back GT" crowd will be out in force.

Proabably a good reason to keep Ross regardless of how bad things get.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I reckon Ross will keep his job because I think he will turn this around.

What do I base that on? Blind faith? Maybe. Probably.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:I reckon Ross will keep his job because I think he will turn this around.

What do I base that on? Blind faith? Maybe. Probably.
yes but if you were critical of RL or did appreciate what GT did, it would be from a sense of what was best for St Kilda, not a leach cockroach like Nexxuss, who MANY MAY REMEMBER predicted doom and gloom and failure under GT as coach :roll:

whatever your opinion is of RL or GT, the net effect as a st kilda member and supporter (which I don't believe nexuss is) you aren't a phukcing asswhipe who gets a kick out of failure.

SHUT UP KRIME!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

jimmygwilt wrote:great post NeXuss
im with you 100%

im 16 years old, - i no you'll all disregard what i have to say
thinking im not old enough.

well, i will prove you wrong.
through my 16 years, i have cried with dissapointment.
i have cried with joy.

the 2004 night prem we won.
i lost my voice cheering that night.
i was so bloody happy.

we have a list of gold.
its well balanced.
and we have good depth.
but the game plan does not suit us.

i agree that every team needs to be able to apply pressure and flood here and there
BUT NOT THE WHOLE GAME.
i go to every game i can - barring the sunday arvo ones, due to my own footy,
and i go, with the highest anticipation every week.
thinking, how many goals we are gonna kick, getting up around the 120 mark.
and every game i come away dissapointed, we get 80 ish, the tall fowards dont get a fair go, and the midfilders are asked to play defence.
instead of runnning the lines, and giving it lace out to our GUN! fowards
WE HAVE A DUEL COLMAN MEDALIST down there.
and now i agree he does not chase, and he goes missing here and there.
BUT FOR GOD SAKE HE IS OUT BEST FOWARD WE HAVE.
he is the only one who ever looks likely to kick over 5 goals.
how ofter has the golden boy roo kicked 5 +, not many, now im not doubting his endevour, he bleeds for the club.
but he to goes missing.
how many times has frase kicked 5+ - to many times to count
he is a proven match winner, no doubt about it.

i read the post about how we dont have any on field leaders, and how ross lyon has to hold there hand.
but if he cant do that, then he CANT be the coach, because he cant manage the players correctly.
GT had the respect of the players, undoubtly, they loved him and they played for him.
and he coached for them, coached to our teams strenghts.

i believe we do have on field leadership but it has seemingly gone missing this year.
we have max harvs, and roo who bleed for the club, absolutely give there all.
but then we have players who are to lazy to do that.
and we have players like dal santo, who is not looked after, cops heavy tags, and jsut put in the backline to try and break them.

geelong works hard, AS A UNIT, to help break the taggers off ablett and bartel, we dont do that.
we dont look after eachother.
and its heart breaking to see.

hopefully we can turn it around.
as i no we can.

but we need to play for eachother.
and for the coach.

as one big team,.
play to our strengths.

please.
Jimmy..thanks for the effort.

You may want to repost it in another string though..because posters do not take NeXus seriously due to his past banning and trolling activities.....not to mention havean OP gloating about being banned from a forum.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
bigred
Saintsational Legend

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
bigred
Saintsational Legend

lolcat summz it up.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I thought it was doom and gloom for the club because we didn't sty in Tassie.

Nexxus banned from bigfooty :shock:

Who would have thunk it???

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

With any luck he'll be on a pair here as well.

Fair dinkum Nexuss, you give trolls a bad name. And your complete lack of respect for our former president, who whether you think did well or not, gave a ton of time and energy (and money to boot) for our club, gives you no credit whatsoever.

How about you piss off and troll your poison elsewhere? :evil:

NeXuss
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:I thought it was doom and gloom for the club because we didn't sty in Tassie.

Nexxus banned from bigfooty :shock:

Who would have thunk it???
I'm glad you mentioned Tassie joffa, you obviously have a good memory. You will also remember that I said us leaving Tassie was a huge mistake. I predicted that Hawthorn would eventually clean up on our stupidity. Let me remind you what membership numbers I predicted for Hawthorn. I said that within 5 years they would have 35,000 members in Victoria and they would be pushing close to 10,000 members in Tassie.

How is my prediction going almost 2 years down the track Joffa?

The other part of my prediction was that because we abandoned Tassie, when the Saints go back down to the bottom 2 that would signal the return of million dollar losses. Do you remember that one? Well, this year I am expecting a million dollar profit because we have 31,000 members and we also won the NAB cup. Next year though will be very interesting. If we continue to play this crap style of Shitney football I can see us losing at least 5,000 members next year and dropping at least 10,000 on average on our crowd figures. If that happens then we may not make that $1million loss yet but we will be getting mighty close.

NeXuss
Club Player

Att : Dan

If I didn't know better I would swear that you were Joffaboy in disguise. When you don't like someone's post you ridicule them with a stupid photo. Thta is so childish yet you're not banned by the moderators. Jimmygwilt made some good points but because he said he agreed with me you jammed up this post with stupid photos.

St.Kenny
Club Player

Nexus its all about promoting mediocrity at this club dont you get it. RL has given the supporters here what they want.

Dan's family picture reminds us why its great to have recruited a coach who cannot gel the team and return to the lower half of the ladder.

These guys really know football and have St.Kilda memberships to prove it.

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

no I ridicule you.

no Im not Joffaboy. you'll find J.boy and I disagree on almost every issue, and quite strongly argue against each other.

the reason I ridicule you is your motivation for posting here, is nothing more than to cause trouble, and to gloat on st kilda when things are not going well.

I actually respect the position of many I argue against, because they wish to see st kilda succeed.

you thrive on carcasses like a maggot or feast on crumbs like a cockroach.

I can see you doing the gollum dance should st kilda ever folks, chanting 'see I told you'.

SHUT UP KRIME!
goodie
Club Player

I know I shouldn't feed the troll but I can't help it.

Grant Thomas's lack of faith in ruckmen is a major factor in where we are right now. Contrast St Kilda with King or M. Gardiner in the middle to when they aren't.

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

St.Kenny wrote:Nexus its all about promoting mediocrity at this club
For Nexuss it's all about promoting Nexuss and the ridiculous concept of GT returning to coach, and slagging off folks who have done a great deal more that he for the club.

Nexuss is a deadset tool. And if you follow his lead, well, there's room in the toobag for a few more I guess.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:Nexus its all about promoting mediocrity at this club dont you get it. RL has given the supporters here what they want.

Dan's family picture reminds us why its great to have recruited a coach who cannot gel the team and return to the lower half of the ladder.

These guys really know football and have St.Kilda memberships to prove it.
no st kenny, I am a critic of lyon, the difference being, I want to see a st kilda premiership, I want success, my criticism of lyon was being quoted 12 months after the event :roll:

nexus lives to see us fail and thrives on it.

95% of the folks here post either for or against issues because its an opportunity to vent our spleens, to discuss issues and want to see success.

nexus doesn't. his form of snide rib twisting knife work goes back years.

SHUT UP KRIME!
Saintlyone
Club Player

If theres room in the stable for Barks then there's room for Nexus.

Also Dan I wouldnt take the moral high ground after posting denigrating pictures of another poster on the site.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Saintlyone wrote:If theres room in the stable for Barks then there's room for Nexus.

Also Dan I wouldnt take the moral high ground after posting denigrating pictures of another poster on the site.
i disagree strongly with b4e

and concur he does troll

but he has shown his support for st kilda with memberships, by turning up for functions and meeting folks at the football.

I have no doubt that B4E despite trolling, is a St Kilda member and supporter.

I posted generic posters, I can't remember posting a picture of a real poster?

SHUT UP KRIME!
spert
Saintsational Legend

This is one stupid post - while we're at it, lets dig up the remains of Elvis Presley as we need some good music, and it will be just like it was in 1954.

NeXuss
Club Player

Hey Dan, you can ridicule me all you like but the fact is you do not know me. I love the Saints, I have barracked for them since I was 7. Both my kids love the Saints. My wife was a Collingwood supporter before we got married, she now loves the Saints. I (used) to go to all the AGM's, family days, big screen nights at the club when you used to be able to sit down and have a meal while watching the game. I've been to interstate matches.

All those years ago when we were crap I hated it but I knew that we were in fact crap and that's why we are last. Now though, we have one of the best lists and yet we are crap again. Because Rod Butthead sacked GT he has sent our club into a nose dive. We are now the laughing stock of the AFL. Have a look at what the papers are saying.

Think back to when GT was coach. The players loved the club and they loved the coach. In 2003 we won 11 games and finished 11th, then in 2004 we shot to the top taking all before us except the premiership. If it wasn't for the injury plague which went on for 4 years, which incidently coincided with when we were good enough to win a flag, we would have definitely won 1 if not 2 flags.

While GT was coach players were all willing to take pay cuts to stay together. They were one tight and united unit and they were playing champagne football. In consecutive weeks I remember we beat Carlton and West Coast by over 100 points. Now half the time we can't even crack the 100 points barrier.

Ridicule all you like Dan but if Grant Thomas did not depart we would not be in the position we are now........."The Laughing Stock of the AFL".