who is going this week?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saints4ever
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote:So there will only be a couple of dozen forumites and their reli's there?

Pity - we need to rock the GC
9 of us going up (including Casey Scorp!) So add a few more to the numbers.. though one of the group is a Kanga's supporter - can't help bad luck I suppose.

Looking forward to a great weekend!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Wizsteppa wrote:I'll be there.Up Thursday night,back Monday arvo.With a whole lot of drinkin & gambling in between.N maybe some reckless behavior too haha.

Should be a corker.Carn the mighty sainters!.
enjoy.

With the bye week following the game no doubt a few players will be joining you and other Saints fans in those forbidden AFL-sanctioned activities!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saints4ever wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:So there will only be a couple of dozen forumites and their reli's there?

Pity - we need to rock the GC
9 of us going up (including Casey Scorp!) So add a few more to the numbers.. though one of the group is a Kanga's supporter - can't help bad luck I suppose.

Looking forward to a great weekend!
we have alot going up from the Cheer Squad. 9 of them are already there!
who has there tickets yet? the cheer squad is in section 19, so i take it the qld supporters group are behind us in section 19?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saints4ever
Club Player

saintdooley wrote: we have alot going up from the Cheer Squad. 9 of them are already there!
who has there tickets yet? the cheer squad is in section 19, so i take it the qld supporters group are behind us in section 19?
We are in section 1 - next to the cheer squad. Which is good, more voices together the better :D

SB10
Club Player

Heading up with group of 9! (mix of Saints and Roos mates)

Golf Friday, Races Saturday, Footy Sat night, beer garden Sunday no doubt........can't wait. Should be a cracking game too! A Saints win would top it off just nicely.

Going with a mix of Saints and Roos mates. Will be like the footy of old watching on the terraces at Carrara.