Support for Raph Clarke !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Re: R and X

Saints in 20?? wrote:My sympathy to the Clarke brothers for their current travails. I think if in the scheme of life that playing football seems so unimportant, perhaps being paid well to play football is also unimportant and the money can be returned to the salary cap to in some way compensate the club for wasting draft picks on frequently injured and unproductive players.
you are an absolute f***wit.

go play in traffic

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Perhaps the Toerag is not a troll. Maybe he's just one of those endless whackers who hate dark skinned people. Possibly it is just nasty racial crap. Let's give him time to explain himself..............................
Yep, nasty piece of s*** - it will come back to haunt him.

On Raph - undersold, will get better, good kid, fine fella, been badly dealt with, and I reckon it's fine that Ross has dealt with it as he has.

Truth? I actually stopped going to games after the Doggies game because of an individual who stood in front of me and spent his entire night potting Raph as a "weak black c---?".

Well. what's a man to do?

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

As a P.S. , the same Arsehole stood in front of me and said if he saw Raph Clarke in the street, he'd run over him.

Go figure.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

And he was a St.Kilda supporter.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Crikey, where have all those digital Raph haters gone? Brave, wee, spankers, ain't they? Or sad sacks, possibly.

F*** 'em.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:Edit:

I also got a very nice reply from Archie.

Well done Saints!
I've been a long time critic of Mr Fraser, but I must say that its impressive that he is prepared to put his time into this

Good on him

And go raph!! I have always had faith in him and I still do

And go the boys tonight!!

supersaints
Club Player

Good luck to Raph , have always thought he is hard done by on this forum, hope he goes on to show his full potential, and its pleasing the here the clubs response......... :)

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Huzzad
Club Player

No matter what I think of Raph on the field, I hope he is ok off the field. His father's diagnosis and his own must be rather hard on him (and X) so I wish him all the best for his own recovery, and with dealing with the loss of his father that will come soon.

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
derby Street
Club Player

I have first hand experience in dealing with epilepsy - Raph will be fine as long as he keeps up with his medication. In fact with the support of the club and its medico's he is probably luckier than most sufferers. Keep persisting Raph you have the support and compassion of a lot of Saints supporters, your best is yet to come.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

[quote="The OtherThommo"

Truth? I actually stopped going to games after the Doggies game because of an individual who stood in front of me and spent his entire night potting Raph as a "weak black c---?".

Well. what's a man to do?[/quote]

well...calling security and having the racist prick kicked out of the ground would have been a good start...that's what i have done in similar circumstances......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saints in 20??
Club Player

You ask where the Raph bashers are? Well i stood up and said my opinion on Raph and his endless potential that comes to nothing and it was suggested that I am a racist? Show me where in the post i said anything racial.
Also while you are pointing that out, show me the good games that Raph has played in the YEARS that he has been at St.Kilda. Imagine a team of Raphs all potential and zero performance. Imagine every kick that goes forward going to the other team, every punch which should have been an uncontested mark.
I'm sorry for his situation, as I said in my post, but come on, how much credit are you going to give the guy for the actual output he has provided for the club? How low are your expectations for this guy that he can survive on how good he was supposed to be?
I would remind you that this is a football forum, not a hallmark card