Found this article a good read!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:What else do you expect from somebody writing as a fan?

He's not a journalist - well, I assume not, given he isn't using his real name - so it's just like a message-board post to me.

Why are you getting so worked up? It's just like BigFooty. Relax.

say again?????...who do you think is using their own name???

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Solar wrote:that goes down as the stupidist ill informed piece of drival I have read in a long long time. was it really worth posting....????
also, I find it strange that the OP considered it a "Good Read" :?
my my you are precious of your unsuccessful club

you would laugh if it was carlton directed and they wrote of kicking it to fev??

or brown at the lions???
no I just want my 2 minutes back that I wasted reading it....

remind me where I am again... oh s*** yeah it's a St kilda Football club fan forum. If we can't be a little precious on here then where can we.

Everton your right but these days the line between blogger and writer is so blurred.

Re-read it again and still struggle to see the funny side of it..... oh well

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:say again?????...who do you think is using their own name???
Reckon Caro and Mike are psedys, stinger?

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
stinger wrote:say again?????...who do you think is using their own name???
Reckon Caro and Mike are psedys, stinger?
you obviously didn't read my earlier post...

""AFL Blog - Best Clubman

Best Clubman – what happens when you get a group of disgruntled AFL-accredited journalists too cowardly to publish anything hard hitting under their own names. Why not waste 5 minutes of work time reading our posts. What, like you have something better to do?

Get Best Clubman posts delivered straight into your inbox for FREE - subscribe by sending an email to bestclubman.subscribe@gmail.com."

...of course it was written by a journo......or so the site says....and one too gutless to use his own name ffs,,,,,,,,
_________________ :roll: :roll: :roll:

and for the record...i misread yours.....thought you said he was using his own name..........

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:Best Clubman – what happens when you get a group of disgruntled AFL-accredited journalists too cowardly to publish anything hard hitting under their own names.

...of course it was written by a journo......or so the site says....and one too gutless to use his own name ffs
Having read that blurb and the the article, I can assure you there's no chance in hell that journalist is AFL accredited.

The writing is around the Year 10-11 level - it's filled with errors. And for a supposedly 'funny' article, it lacks a key ingredient - humour.

I suppose he could be a radio reporter or a first-year cadet at a bush rag who's picked up accreditation, but I'd say it's unlikely.

As that site is purely driven by citizen journalism [there's only two journalists of any note on there - blogger Jesse Fink and Spiro Zavos, who is the father of Zac Zavos, who runs the site], I'd suggest it's just someone writing for it as if it's BigFooty.

The other writers on there are just blokes looking for a break in journalism. Fink is the only paid writer there. Zavos is doing it for free to help his son along.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
stinger wrote:Best Clubman – what happens when you get a group of disgruntled AFL-accredited journalists too cowardly to publish anything hard hitting under their own names.

...of course it was written by a journo......or so the site says....and one too gutless to use his own name ffs
Having read that blurb and the the article, I can assure you there's no chance in hell that journalist is AFL accredited.

The writing is around the Year 10-11 level - it's filled with errors. And for a supposedly 'funny' article, it lacks a key ingredient - humour.

I suppose he could be a radio reporter or a first-year cadet at a bush rag who's picked up accreditation, but I'd say it's unlikely.

As that site is purely driven by citizen journalism [there's only two journalists of any note on there - blogger Jesse Fink and Spiro Zavos, who is the father of Zac Zavos, who runs the site], I'd suggest it's just someone writing for it as if it's BigFooty.

The other writers on there are just blokes looking for a break in journalism. Fink is the only paid writer there. Zavos is doing it for free to help his son along.

take your word for it.......but maybe a journo without a sub editor cleaning up his story ......???? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: