how do i get my stickers off the car?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote:
matrixcutter wrote:im still after one thats sticky on the front and not the back so u stick it on the inside of the window....
I'm pretty sure it's called your registration matrixcutter :wink:
u have to register :?: :!: :!:

:? 8-)

markp
Saintsational Legend

Paint thinners. Guaranteed.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

I think it was the 2006 sticker that was a bugger to get off. If its still there after all this time, the only way is to smash the window or sell the car!!!!!!!!!!

Qld Saints Supporter Group
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:I think it was the 2006 sticker that was a bugger to get off. If its still there after all this time, the only way is to smash the window or sell the car!!!!!!!!!!
the 06 sticker is still there and looks like i put it on last week :( i have no chance of getting it off.
the 05 sticker is still there, but it is black and white and looks like its been burnt, nobody can tell its a 05 member sticker unless they studied it for hours. and nope, she’s not coming off in a hurry either!
the 07 came off within half a second, although it makes no difference considering no one even knew it was there because it is sea through :evil:
the 08 is half off, took a bit of work to get 1 half off and i cbf doing the other half.
then we have about 50 stupid small stickers that come with the tattoo sheet etc... their all around the car in random places, such as exhaust pipe, antenna, mirrors, hubcaps, number plates, and inside the petrol door thingy.

at this stage i think selling the car is the best option.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."