noddy and robbo on the saints and rd7

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:is there something in the water over at fremantle?
great reply. Well thought out, logical and lots of valid points.

Loyal
Club Player

this is the point stingwell: all judd thinks about is payday. does what he can when he can and then pulls himself off and into the shower. not good enough. not good enough from a captain and not good enough professionally.

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

stinger wrote:
Loyal wrote:i said robbo he had twenty-eight disposals kicked one-goal-two and pulled himself off without seven minutes left..

well he might be multi talented but....he could have waited till he got home....or at least made it into the shower.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :wink: :lol:
Well we all know Robbo has a great pair of hands with a vice like grip. Stinger my level of respect for you has just gone up another notch. I'm literally wiping f#####g tears from my eyes. I'm jealous I didn't get to that one before you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:i called SEN the other day and told robbo that Chris Judd is over-rated and that i wouldn't have him at STK.

robbo goes
what! i know you're entitled to your opinion .. but that's just stupid! are you telling me that you wouldn't have chris judd at STK?
i said
yes that is what i am saying robbo.
Were you one who said you wouldnt even have him 800000 cents because if that was you it is embarassing to be a Saints supporter as we all get lumped as looking stupid.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Loyal wrote:i called SEN the other day and told robbo that Chris Judd is over-rated and that i wouldn't have him at STK.

robbo goes
what! i know you're entitled to your opinion .. but that's just stupid! are you telling me that you wouldn't have chris judd at STK?
i said
Were you one who said you wouldnt even have him 800000 cents because if that was you it is embarassing to be a Saints supporter as we all get lumped as looking stupid.
On this I agree with plugger (very unusual!!!).

I heard it and thought whoever it was, was talking absolute rubbish.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

robbo goes
i said
On this I agree with plugger (very unusual!!!).

I heard it and thought whoever it was, was talking absolute rubbish.
You should agree more with me if you want to be right more often. :wink:

Loyal
Club Player

if you're embarrased to be a saint plugger there's nothing i can do about that.
judd against fremantle the other night was ordinary. alright, so he had a bad game.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:if you're embarrased to be a saint plugger there's nothing i can do about that.
judd against fremantle the other night was ordinary. alright, so he had a bad game.
Were you the one who said you wouldnt take him for 800000 cents or what ever figure was used?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:if you're embarrased to be a saint plugger there's nothing i can do about that.
Right. So now he just had one bad game (28 disposals, 5 tackles, 1 goal). Make your mind up. Agree with you that he should have been on the field at the death when the game was in the balance, but his coach didn't see fit to do anything about it.
Apart from agreeing with you on that point the rest of your argument is absolute bollocks.

Loyal
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Were you the one who said you wouldnt take him for 800000 cents or what ever figure was used?
i said, and this is a quote:
"i wouldn't pay him one-million .. i wouldn't pay him one-million cents"
now one-million cents is still $10,000 which is what i reckon his performance was worth.
the best part about it was that it upset robbo.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
now one-million cents is still $10,000 which is what i reckon his performance was worth.
The laughter you heard was people laughing at you not with you.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
I'm not sure if you understood what he said but it came across as you wouldnt pay him one million cents for the year which is what Robbo was talking about.

Loyal
Club Player

i didnt hear any laughter. i turned off my radio when the sound of robbo getting his hairy back up became too much to listen to.
my point was that judd had a shocker.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:i didnt hear any laughter. i turned off my radio when the sound of robbo getting his hairy back up became too much to listen to.
my point was that judd had a shocker.
Well it came across that you knew little about how good Judd is. By the way saw the game and he didnt have a shocker at all IMO. Was Carlton's best player as nearly all papers said.

Loyal
Club Player

how good is judd plugger in YOUR opinion?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:how good is judd plugger in YOUR opinion?
An absolute champion. Top 3-4 in the AFL. Worth a million if you have it in your salary cap.

Loyal
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
An absolute champion. Top 3-4 in the AFL. Worth a million if you have it in your salary cap.
yeah well that seems to be what most people think. top 3-4. i disagree. i think you need to look closer to home and within the top two teams if you want to find the best handful of individuals.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
yeah well that seems to be what most people think. top 3-4. i disagree. i think you need to look closer to home and within the top two teams if you want to find the best handful of individuals.
So we look at it over 7 games. He has been a champion since he entered the AFL.

loris
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
There's obviously a lot to like about Judd, but sometimes I do wonder whether it's all about him and less about the team he's playing for...

Gee Thinline you sound like GT. :shock:

That was the comment GT said about Matthew Pavlich 2 seasons back....wow didn't all hell break lose then? I agreed with GT's comment at the time about Pav and I tend to think you might be spot on the money re Judd. Talent yes heaps......the other side me has me doubts...what's best for Judd seems what is paramount in his thinking. Can't blame him I s'pose....never know how long a footy career will last.

Loyal
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Loyal wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
So we look at it over 7 games. He has been a champion since he entered the AFL.
we look at it over entering the AFL. you have been a champion since birth.

ablett, bartell, johnson, hayes, chapman, goddard, montagna all blokes i reckon who are currently a lot better than judd.

AlpineStars
Club Player

Back to the topic (although I think Judd is a gun) Sheahan had Roo, Fish Goddard in his top 50 and said he could possibly add Joey, Dal and Gilbert. Probably right but I would also add 7.

Wake me up when September ends.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:this is the point stingwell: all judd thinks about is payday. does what he can when he can and then pulls himself off and into the shower. not good enough. not good enough from a captain and not good enough professionally.

read what you are saying..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Winmar7Fan wrote:
stinger wrote:
Loyal wrote:i said robbo he had twenty-eight disposals kicked one-goal-two and pulled himself off without seven minutes left..

well he might be multi talented but....he could have waited till he got home....or at least made it into the shower.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :wink: :lol:
Well we all know Robbo has a great pair of hands with a vice like grip. Stinger my level of respect for you has just gone up another notch. I'm literally wiping f#####g tears from my eyes. I'm jealous I didn't get to that one before you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...i will let you have the next one mate.......still over the op's head i fear....... :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

AlpineStars wrote:Back to the topic (although I think Judd is a gun) Sheahan had Roo, Fish Goddard in his top 50 and said he could possibly add Joey, Dal and Gilbert. Probably right but I would also add 7.

i was disgusted he left lenny out....ask the players who their elite team mates are......

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Oh Loyal..... :roll:

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93