Not convinced yet

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
How did we do it-EASY wrote:predominately in the 70's & 80's and I dont know if I should be tracey grimshaw and take offence to "troll" or not what ever that means

do you know the difference between tracy and you.....????...bet you don't :wink:
Yeah, Gordon Ramsay had the nads to abuse her in public and not hide behin a forum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you don't know the answer either do you you troll...??? :roll: :roll: :twisted:

for the record ramsay is just another arrogant arsehole...the world is full of them......if he had any balls he would apologise to her
Last edited by stinger on Tue 09 Jun 2009 10:03pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

How did we do it-EASY wrote:is this a test to see if i fit in. I asked a simple question and get rubbished. I have defended saints supporters for over 40 years when we are questioned about our supporters. I used to say we were never even close to the maggots, carlton essendon or even geelong. but tonight I am discussed in the belittling of a simple question that I thought would get a decent conversation over.
We can have a discussion, no problem. What about the fact that we have been missing players on occasions this year due to injury or suspension? Last week we played without Gardiner, Gilbert & Milne. We missed Kosi and King for a couple of weeks with injury. Not to mention that Max only just came back, and we are still missing Dempster.

They are all valid arguments, that I am happy to discuss with you.

Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
How did we do it-EASY wrote:predominately in the 70's & 80's and I dont know if I should be tracey grimshaw and take offence to "troll" or not what ever that means

do you know the difference between tracy and you.....????...bet you don't :wink:
Yeah, Gordon Ramsay had the nads to abuse her in public and not hide behin a forum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better a troll than a cowardly cyber-bully.

Go take a Bex and lie down. Clown.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

pot kettle black...stick to your own weight division, you mental midget...... :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

for the record ramsay is just another arrogant arsehole...the world is full of them......if he had any balls he would apologise to her
He sounds like your love child from an extra marital affair you once had with a hooker, just after WW1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mental midget?? woo hoo, you're killing me. I may be a mental midget, but at least I'm not a gutless cyber bully. At least Ramsay abuses people in public.

How many crims did you get off this week? Do you give any of the money back to the victims?
Last edited by Milton66 on Tue 09 Jun 2009 10:08pm, edited 1 time in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

He sounds like your love child from an extra marital affair you once had with a hooker, just after WW1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

say goodnight now troll.........the mods will be closing you down.... :wink:

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Paris Milton wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Paris Milton, leave my mate alone :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

In your dreams. Calling me a mental midget and a troll. Oh you are a clown, well and truly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they see fit to warn me, I'll wear it.

Once again, little Stinger goes off sooking to the mods. Yeah I should stick to my weight division, and not get involved with people like you in the pre-school division.

reincarnated

To quote others, "I smell a troll"

Milton66
SS Life Member

barks4eva wrote:
Paris Milton wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Like to avail yourself of 1 night in Paris, would you? :wink:

Milton66
SS Life Member

reincarnated wrote:To quote others, "I smell a troll"
Nah mate, he just loves getting his jollies by bullying others on this forum.

reincarnated

Milton66 wrote:
From my lurking it is obvious that most on here do enjoy bullying others on this forum

Is it to do with social demographic? Are there that many sad-faced people in our midst? Or does this country (apart from being racist) just have a culture of slagging off at one another, solving nothing and wasting time when we all should be pleasing the missus or taking the dog for a walk?

reincarnated

Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

In your dreams. Calling me a mental midget and a troll. Oh you are a clown, well and truly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again, little Stinger goes off sooking to the mods. Yeah I should stick to my weight division, and not get involved with people like you in the pre-school division.
Ask stinger what happened to the poster called reiwoldting....

How did we do it-EASY

Milton appreciate the running passed for a handball while beig tackled. Must say I can still stand in a tackle though. Rein. Can't agree with you more. I thought we wre a family at Stkilda but I think a few dont please the missus but tend to please themselves

reincarnated

How did we do it-EASY wrote:Milton appreciate the running passed for a handball while beig tackled. Must say I can still stand in a tackle though. Rein. Can't agree with you more. I thought we wre a family at Stkilda but I think a few dont please the missus but tend to please themselves
That's what I joined for

Rattling a few cages on the outer

Milton66
SS Life Member

reincarnated wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
From my lurking it is obvious that most on here do enjoy bullying others on this forum

Is it to do with social demographic? Are there that many sad-faced people in our midst? Or does this country (apart from being racist) just have a culture of slagging off at one another, solving nothing and wasting time when we all should be pleasing the missus or taking the dog for a walk?
No idea. But you'll be able to soon recognise who's what, and who adds decent perspective.

However, if you're going to post logic, expect to be flamed. You'll find that Joffa is ok, and quite senseible after you put him into place. :lol:

Unfortunately, there's a few on here that appear to spend too much time walking the Missus and pleasuring the dog. Go figure.

We get passionate and emotional, but on the whole, 99% are decent people on here. Then you have the sad sacks that simply aren't happy unless they've got something to complain about.

welcome aboard, anyway.

reincarnated

Milton66 wrote:
reincarnated wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

No idea. But you'll be able to soon recognise who's what, and who adds decent perspective.

However, if you're going to post logic, expect to be flamed. You'll find that Joffa is ok, and quite senseible after you put him into place. :lol:

Unfortunately, there's a few on here that appear to spend too much time walking the Missus and pleasuring the dog. Go figure.

We get passionate and emotional, but on the whole, 99% are decent people on here. Then you have the sad sacks that simply aren't happy unless they've got something to complain about.

welcome aboard, anyway.
I've already figured out all of you and shall be rattling your cages in coming days

Milton66
SS Life Member

reincarnated wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Juicy, please pm me.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Not convinced yet

How did we do it-EASY wrote:

I think Stkilda are playing a team this week for the first time that has a near full strength side in

Your thoughts
Yes...do I have it wrong?...I thought we were playing the Blues this week?

Only thing full strength about the Blues is the beer that Fev guzzles.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
How did we do it-EASY

and the ink on his arm that is running to his brain

PJ
SS Life Member

I'm not convinced either - they've been predicted a loss for weeks now - not convinced. :roll:

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Paris Milton wrote:
stinger wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:

htf would i know... :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Not convinced yet

saintsRrising wrote:
How did we do it-EASY wrote:

I think Stkilda are playing a team this week for the first time that has a near full strength side in

Your thoughts
Yes...do I have it wrong?...I thought we were playing the Blues this week?

Only thing full strength about the Blues is the beer that Fev guzzles.
he's just a troll mate... try hard from talking crap

How did we do it-EASY

And I thoiught you knew everything!!!!