Injury Update...any news on Milne and Gilbert?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: they were always going to play greasey....

How did we do it-EASY wrote:Is that like you told Kingy to book a holiday on friday........LAST WEEK. They were always going to be picked after the team gets announced!!!!!!!!!RIGHT Once again I believe your next message will be along the lines of your other 17700000001 messages, encouraging, positive, well informed, witty & with a touch of commradship to a fellow saints supporter. When travelling around this great country of ours the best thing for me is when I happen to meet another saints supporter and we acknowledge we have the same passion I just hope your white letter fever is confined this place and you would be akin to the other people I have had the pleasure to meet on my travels

Dont get me wrong I am always up for a laugh, but not at someone else expense unless I know them really well.
well...that's still in front of a dozen crappy ones.....but.....

say again........in english that someone....anyone ......can understand ffs...... :roll: :roll: :roll: ....as i said before re tracy...one is a saints supporter...the other is not.......ps...i normally don't feed trolls....especially those from talking crap...... :roll: :roll: ...of course they were going to get picked....how did i know?????...because ross said they would be right...ffs......d k

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
How did we do it-EASY

Now I think I know where I know you from.... I remember a guy who always tried to find his way into the animal enclosure he'd weasle his way in at the start of the game. Then by the 10 minute mark he'd find himself along the white grandstand wall at the back of the cage with his face pressed up against the stand number.

Bio:
First name: Ibi
second name Cile

I think you are 100% right, I actually would appreciate it if you didn't feed me ever again..... I really cannot tolerate the stench of the feed

At least this troll will be seeing our second premiership this year.... you my friend will always be one behind me

Thank you for re affirming what I always thought about these forums

linz
Club Player

How did we do it-EASY wrote:Now I think I know where I know you from.... I remember a guy who always tried to find his way into the animal enclosure he'd weasle his way in at the start of the game. Then by the 10 minute mark he'd find himself along the white grandstand wall at the back of the cage with his face pressed up against the stand number.

Bio:
First name: Ibi
second name Cile

I think you are 100% right, I actually would appreciate it if you didn't feed me ever again..... I really cannot tolerate the stench of the feed

At least this troll will be seeing our second premiership this year.... you my friend will always be one behind me

Thank you for re affirming what I always thought about these forums
Ibi Cile? :? :?

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.