Reincarnated says...Gram's kicking is shocking!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

philip
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:Clearly in our best.

Easily. Obviously Reincarnated wasn't at the game today...

Yes he butchered afew but also looked to play more team-oriented. Could have ahd a few shots when he chose to look for an option.

And Reincarnated needs to stop thinking Reincarnated is Strauchanie or Duff Man.

Oo-yeah.
i WAS at the game and he clearly was one of our best possession getters and one of our best at turning it over, he was NOT however in our BEST on the field.

some of you need to take your rose coloured glasses off, be critical when it is due. disagree if you will, but calling people trolls for expressing a view that some (including me) will argue is unfortunate.

the thought police need to have a cold bath.

Gram needs to improve, because whilst the tiges didnt make us pay, i tell you now if he plays exactly the same way he will be the cause of at least 5 Geelong goals next week.

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Reincarnated - Man who have head up ass, see lot of s***, talk lot of crap.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
philip
Club Player

desertsaint wrote:Reincarnated - Man who have head up ass, see lot of s***, talk lot of crap.
yeah and yours is a quality post, best if you follow your own advice next time you have a dig at someone with the drivel you typed.

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote:

Yes he butchered afew but also looked to play more team-oriented. Could have ahd a few shots when he chose to look for an option.

And Reincarnated needs to stop thinking Reincarnated is Strauchanie or Duff Man.

Oo-yeah.
i WAS at the game and he clearly was one of our best possession getters and one of our best at turning it over, he was NOT however in our BEST on the field.

some of you need to take your rose coloured glasses off, be critical when it is due. disagree if you will, but calling people trolls for expressing a view that some (including me) will argue is unfortunate.

Gram needs to improve, because whilst the tiges didnt make us pay, i tell you now if he plays exactly the same way he will be the cause of at least 5 Geelong goals next week.

philip
i know a troll when one appears mate,,,,,got nothing to do with rose coloured glasses....more to do with opposition f*** wits trying to take the gloss of a win...as i said before....

..suggest you follow your own advice...with the cold bath ffs.......thought police... :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

not in our best......??????.......bet you are in the minority there with your opinion....... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote:
desertsaint wrote:Reincarnated - Man who have head up ass, see lot of s***, talk lot of crap.
yeah and yours is a quality post, best if you follow your own advice next time you have a dig at someone with the drivel you typed.

philip
it's in response to many reincarnated says posts - it's called a "sense of humor - it's quite nice - i suggest you get one"!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Legendary
Club Player

I thought he was one of our best players.

He plays a risk-taking style of footy. Every team has them, and sometimes they stuff it up and turn it over.

But he got a lot of the footy and generally gained us a lot of metres, and ran his guts out.

I thought he was good.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote:

philip

you want to learn your subject before sticking your nose in....

..a guy who posts this sort of crap is a troll.....or worse...ffs....

"reincarnated
Club Player

posted.....

"Just do not ask Sting-sting about what his daughter gets up to" :roll: :roll:

...so get off desert saints case ffs.....

:roll:

reincarnated

stinger wrote:
philip wrote:

philip

"reincarnated
Club Player

posted.....

you continue to label me a troll so I continue to bring up your daughter's play time

comprehend old buddy?

reincarnated

stinger wrote:
philip wrote:

Oo-yeah.

philip
i know a troll when one appears mate,,,,,got nothing to do with rose coloured glasses....more to do with opposition f*** wits trying to take the gloss of a win...as i said before....

..suggest you follow your own advice...with the cold bath ffs.......thought police... :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

not in our best......??????.......bet you are in the minority there with your opinion....... :roll:
another poster disagree's with you and you shoot him down

get to bed old codger ffs ffs ffs

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

OK...just for the record Ive been accused of haing rose-coloured glasses on manya time..and Im very comfortable with that :-)

but..Grams disposal and decision making today was appalling. Yep 34 touches but if he didnt have double figure clangers Ill go he..time and time again he stoppped and propped, handballed to blokes under pressure or picked a silly option and turned it over by foot

Hit two targets that I saw for the whole game..Roo and Kosi once each.

Great that he can find the footy but he really has to think before he disposes of it

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
reincarnated

saint66au wrote:OK...just for the record Ive been accused of haing rose-coloured glasses on manya time..and Im very comfortable with that :-)

but..Grams disposal and decision making today was appalling. Yep 34 touches but if he didnt have double figure clangers Ill go he..time and time again he stoppped and propped, handballed to blokes under pressure or picked a silly option and turned it over by foot

Hit two targets that I saw for the whole game..Roo and Kosi once each.

Great that he can find the footy but he really has to think before he disposes of it
you are a tool and a joke and obviously wasn't at the game ffs ffs emoticon

stinger
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
stinger wrote:
philip wrote:

philip

"reincarnated
Club Player

posted.....

you continue to label me a troll so I continue to bring up your daughter's play time

comprehend old buddy?

you are beneath contempt, troll....

reincarnated

stinger wrote:
reincarnated wrote:
stinger wrote:
philip wrote:

philip

"reincarnated
Club Player

posted.....

comprehend old buddy?

you are beneath contempt, troll....
cage rattled

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Easily in our best.

Anyone who say he wasn't is either

a) a Lounge chair expert who watches footy on TV only
b) a troll
c) know less than SFA about football.

The run Gram gives us is immeasurable. He butchered the ball a few times but most of the game gave us great run.

If you actually get to the game dont just watch the player with the ball - look up the gtround and have a look at what the ball carriers options are :roll:

Richmond had 18 players in his back half after qtr time and Gram was trying to spot up leading players - a couple of times he overcooked the pass and missed Riewoldt - more often than not he hit a target after giving us great run and carry.

And thank God we have Gram. Jackson beat Joey and Sammy Fisher basically gets a tagging forward to stop him running as he has been. We would have had no run out of defence and delivery into the forward line.

I really think some people should actually be at the game before making ignorant threads where they haven't the full picture. You base your opinion on the Fox Sports director and you will be found out I'm afraid.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote: i WAS at the game and he clearly was one of our best possession getters and one of our best at turning it over, he was NOT however in our BEST on the field.

philip
I WAS there too and totally agree with this post.
Needs to improve disoposal only.

Peter

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Played very well but disposal was poor. See nothing wrong with people saying that.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

For once I agree with every word joffaboy wrote.

:wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Easily in our best.

Anyone who say he wasn't is either

a) a Lounge chair expert who watches footy on TV only
b) a troll
c) know less than SFA about football.

or all three perhaps.....??? :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:For once I agree with every word joffaboy wrote.

:wink:

i hate to say that i have to agree with you.... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Red
Club Player

I was at the game and watched a replay at home and Gram had his best

game of the year, but if a few of you boys think he had a good disposal

you need to have another look. Turnovers like that against Geelong would

kill us.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Red wrote:I was at the game and watched a replay at home and Gram had his best

kill us.

i don't think people are saying that......

reincarnated

Red wrote:I was at the game and watched a replay at home and Gram had his best

kill us.
As a football club we need to ask what would happen against the best and at this stage his disposal would result in goals for Geelong

Winmarvellous
Club Player

Gotta agree with the original post. Gram really needs to work on his disposal, and has for some time. Is great at running and carrying but too often turns it over at the end of said run and carry. One of our better players today, but turnovers against Richmond won't hurt as much as those against top 4 teams.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Kicking efficiency of 59% and a game-high (of either team) 6 clangers

Look 34 touches is great..but whats the point of all that run and carry when at the end of it you just stop and handpass to a bloke beside you standing still?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
d roit
Club Player

The fact of the matter is, you can't have your second highest ball winner have a disposal efficiency of 59%

Enough said