Luke Darcy has no idea of being impartial

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bozza1980
Club Player

Is this the same Luke Darcy who when asked on the 5th Quarter in Rd 19 (The day the dogs lost to WCE and a week after being smashed by the sants) whether it was a 2 horse premiership race, replied no, the bulldogs form demanded that they be considered a contender.

The same Luke Darcy who all but wrote the obituary on our season after we lost 2 games by less than a kick?

I don’t know why anyone would consider him biased??

plumtire
Club Player

who cares anyway

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I reckon the bloke currently wearing the #14 for the Bulldogs is going to be a better footballer than Darcy, not that that comment is particularly relevant.

Have a look at the kid, Callan Ward, on Friday night without the Saints glasses on. The kid will be a star.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
35...LEGEND
Club Player

bethb7 wrote:
Made me laugh tonight when he said about Anthony 'you don't cry, it's not the grand final' I've been waiting for someone to say that since the game.
I reckon it was the Pies GF.......will be flat as F#%k this week and Girlong will pump em....IMO