Andrew Demetriou

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Anyone else pick up that Adrian Anderson was down at Geelong when he got the news of the MRP hearing, curious as to why?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Dear Mr Demetriou,

You have a fat chin.

Yours Sincerely,

Rodger A. Fox.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Saint4Eva wrote:
The Fireman wrote:the AFL will not set a precedent by appealing MRP decisions , otherwise they would have to do it every second week.
They may have a chat to them and tell them to get their act together but I'm afraid Bakes penalty will stay.
No matter how many emails you send. :(
Well if it doesnt get him off the charges at least it will help other players in the future because no one from any club deserves to be treated this poorly.
I think this will certainly make the AFL sit up and take notice.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:the AFL will not set a precedent by appealing MRP decisions , otherwise they would have to do it every second week.
They may have a chat to them and tell them to get their act together but I'm afraid Bakes penalty will stay.
No matter how many emails you send. :(
If the AFL was to appeal the MRP decisions it would mean that Adrian Anderson would be argueing against his own incompetence in setting up this system in the first place. That aint gunna hapen !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Andrew Demetriou

andrewd@afl.com.au

how is the spam campaign going everyone?

Saint4Eva
Club Player

Re: Andrew Demetriou

bigcarl wrote:andrewd@afl.com.au

how is the spam campaign going everyone?
Gotta feel sorry for his secretary tomorrow morning! :lol:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:My email to AndyD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Demetriou,

I am writing to voice my absolute disgust at the gross incompetence of the MRP and their
pathetically inconsistent decisions.

A couple of weeks back Jack Riewoldt attacked Pears broken hand before the game.

Where was the charge for that? EXACTLY the same as the charge for Baker.

Judd elbows Pavlich in the face causing Pavlich to have five stitches - insufficent contact.

Two of the MRP reports against Baker was nowhere near the impact of that travesty.

Tell me about Lings depressed fracture of the cheekbone and Solomon only getting 5 weeks?

Barry Hall put Staker in a coma and got 7 weeks.

Your system is simple a shambles and I truly hope that this is the best case scenario.
Otherwise there are worse repercussions.

The integrity of the game is at stake here.

Your system's integrity due to either inconsistency or incompetency is in dire straits.

The overriding belief is that your system is favouring some players over others and the
above examples clearly show it.

And as a consequence the integrity of the AFL is in my opinion in complete tatters.

I am sure you couldn't care less about me, after all I have only been a member for 20
years of a football club, but there are many many supporters like me who are bewildered with
these incredibly poor decisions.

Regards
lov it...

did your email happen to include your sig??

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
joffaboy wrote:My email to AndyD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Demetriou,

I am writing to voice my absolute disgust at the gross incompetence of the MRP and their
pathetically inconsistent decisions.

A couple of weeks back Jack Riewoldt attacked Pears broken hand before the game.

Where was the charge for that? EXACTLY the same as the charge for Baker.

Judd elbows Pavlich in the face causing Pavlich to have five stitches - insufficent contact.

Two of the MRP reports against Baker was nowhere near the impact of that travesty.

Tell me about Lings depressed fracture of the cheekbone and Solomon only getting 5 weeks?

Barry Hall put Staker in a coma and got 7 weeks.

Your system is simple a shambles and I truly hope that this is the best case scenario.
Otherwise there are worse repercussions.

The integrity of the game is at stake here.

Your system's integrity due to either inconsistency or incompetency is in dire straits.

The overriding belief is that your system is favouring some players over others and the
above examples clearly show it.

And as a consequence the integrity of the AFL is in my opinion in complete tatters.

I am sure you couldn't care less about me, after all I have only been a member for 20
years of a football club, but there are many many supporters like me who are bewildered with
these incredibly poor decisions.

Regards
lov it...

did your email happen to include your sig??

Great work.

I just sent mine....Just saw the incidents since my trek bak from sydney and i am outraged!

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Yeah Dimwit was worth a 1.5mil payrise.

Buffoon.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

battye wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:Andrew D just read my email so he's standing by to take our emails.

I'll probabl find my AFL membership cancelled now.

I'll let you know.
How do you know he read your email? Did he reply?
Because the bounceback email said that Andrew Demetriou had read my email which I did find surprising as I thought one of his lackeys.

And no I haven't had a reply, not surprising really, but if he & the rest of the cronies can get a sense of the unrest amongst supporters, and commentators about this matter, they may have to rethink their strategies for want of a better word.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Andrew Demetriou is a tyrant, he sits on a self appointed board with no way anyone can challenge the current system from outside. They are drunk on their own power. I hope this brings down the current afl board because apart from being at the helm while the broadcasting rights were signed he has done nothing for the game.
He constantly has hush orders put on clubs and Journos, he oversees a stadium that rips off clubs and can't even provide a decent surface. His afl is a rule tinkerer that has no real vision for the actual game. The afl takes all our money which should be sent back out to clubs and uses it to expand the competition. A decision that will result in some melbourne bases clubs not surviving.
There is a sense by supporters that some clubs are dealt with on the income they provide or the bigger picture. Surely the Barry Hall punch on Matt Maguire was after a carefully managed stage show of a tribunal hearing. Why after the moving of Hall to Sydney were they talking of him being reformed. He was still snapping but he was no longer considered rough? I hope the pudding headed oaf falls on his sword and takes his 5 million dollars self administered severance pay and f%$# off.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Is Demetriou on the MRP?

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

My nickname ofr hime is "Vlad the Impaler"

he is implaing the whole game of Australian Rules Football and as time rolls on it gets worse and so does he.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Dear Andrew,

GT's gone. Move on.

Yours Sincerely,

Rodger A. Fox

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Is Demetriou on the MRP?
Doesn't have to be. He owns it !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!