Kosi

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

90% a psychological problem with Kosi and as such there are no easy answers or quick fixes. But, paradoxically, things can change very quickly from bad to good.
“I think it’s getting to the stage where his head actually goes down all the time. He does something wrong and goes: ‘s***, I’ve done that again. I just keep doing the wrong things all the time’.
Probably correct.
Is Kosi AFL standard.......thats the real question
He certainly was. I seem to remember his first year showed real promise. Seemed to be quite a skillful mobile ruckman. Would read the play very well. I thought he looked superior to Riewoldt at the time.

Kosi is gnawing away at his own self-belief. When you are in a mental black hole, there's no way you're going to give 100% effort.

The solution lies with Kosi alone.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Medici Bromberg wrote:Mark Maclure and Stan Alves have had a crack...

http://www.backpagelead.com.au/afl/1971 ... ne-maclure
"Paralysis by analysis" is a fair guess I reckon.

Either that or his body's stuffed, he's sick of the effort it all takes and he simply hasn't the desire to play anymore. It happens.

I don't buy the ongoing form slump angle. Yips come and go.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Sobraz
SS Life Member

Apart from Nick and to a lesser extent Didak, that is a terrible top 10 draft... Judging by that, atleast Kosi is still in the system... :lol:

Finna
Club Player

Time to stfu about Kosi I think.

Go Kosi.

Go saints

Oh When The Saints Go Marching In.......
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

things can change very quickly from bad to good.
amen.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
SaintSimmo
Club Player

is 3 goals in the 1st qrt good enough?? :D

Sainter for life.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Finna wrote:Time to stfu about Kosi I think.

Go Kosi.

Go saints
One swallow does not a summer make, but great to see the big guy up and up and clamming a couple.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Finna
Club Player

The thing is as long as he does what he is asked in other areas of the game it is 3 goals we may not have got without him.

Therefore so long as he is presenting and creating opportunities he's been worth having in the team.

Oh When The Saints Go Marching In.......
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Finna wrote:The thing is as long as he does what he is asked in other areas of the game it is 3 goals we may not have got without him.

Therefore so long as he is presenting and creating opportunities he's been worth having in the team.
Milne's goal was perfect example. He went right, drew a defender. Thinned out the pack. Roo crashed it. 44 crumbs and goals.