If you were to get a Saints tattoo?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

ive got a few tats but the saints one is on hold until we win the flag ... basically it will be the stick figure holding the cup.. i would like to add to that each time we win the flag so hopefully by the time die i will have the stick figure surrounded by cups

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Maxstar22
Club Player

I am about to get FQF on my foot.

When we win the premiership, I will be getting the stick man and inside of holding the ball, I will have the premiership cup in it's place.

Also, can you all please help me settle an argument I am having with a couple of other Saints friends....

I was telling them about my upcoming tatt and they both had different versions on the "correct" pronunciation of FQF?? I'm pretty sure I am right, but any thoughts would be handy.

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Thinline wrote:
Badlands wrote:
saintdooley wrote:'Fortius Quo Fidelius' on my arm
Dayne Beams is a fan of Fortius Quo Fidelius.

Dayne. That's for life, mate. Muppet.

As for FQF, maybe a nod to his Saint mates who took all the heat for the 'scandal' he was involved in earlier on?
You'd take him in a heartbeat thinline....not bad for a pick hmmm twenty....hmmmm.......twenty nine. :lol:

linz
Club Player

[quote="super dooper"]Hate needles but if we ever won a flag in my lifetime i think i would brave it out and get one on my ankle.

I'd keep it simple.

STKFC
Premiers xxxx
Fortious quo Fidelous (i'd make sure the spelling was right :lol: )

The way things are going i think i might be safe for another year unfortunately[/quote

]Me too

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
Schillaci
Club Player

The shield...nice and big on my back after we win the flag. Only drawback is I'd have to leave the white and forget about a suntan. :D
Fortius Quo Fidelius around the bicep would be my next pick but I wouldn't get it done in a back alley whilst drunk somewhere in Asia... :shock: could end up with anything...as Linz has touched upon