Vote that Mooney was "in the back"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Totally agree. fancy having a different opinion that doesnt suit Saints supporters. He is a disgrace. Did you see Lenny today. He was so angry with Robbo he laughed at everything he said. You are a disgrace Robbo.
Thanks for pulling me up on that one - I seem to forget from time to time, that as Saints supporters, we are expected to hover above passion and bias, and put ourselves in the heads of opposition supporters and the AFL status quo - as always you are right - I thank you again - Adrian was it?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

HardSaint wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Totally agree. fancy having a different opinion that doesnt suit Saints supporters. He is a disgrace. Did you see Lenny today. He was so angry with Robbo he laughed at everything he said. You are a disgrace Robbo.
Thanks for pulling me up on that one - I seem to forget from time to time, that as Saints supporters, we are expected to hover above passion and bias, and put ourselves in the heads of opposition supporters and the AFL status quo - as always you are right - I thank you again - Adrian was it?

No thanks for picking me up. As a Saints supporter I am supposed to worry what people say about us in the media and think if they say anything negative they are the worst poeple of all time. We seem to be the only club that cops that rubbish.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

It was "in the back" and is a free kick every day. The whistle was blown before Ling kicked the ball and twice more before it crossed the line.
End of argument, we won the game.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell