Fish Lips Thomspon full of arrogance

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I'm starting to wonder if all three of them are the same person and there's some kind of weirdo 'Fight Club' thing going down...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I know it's big call but I much more profound hatred of Sh*tlips Thompson than I do of Malthouse.

Former Essendon scum! :twisted:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
saintsareprettygoodhey
Club Player

MODS, the mean ol nasty plugger is hurting my feelings :'(:'(

Get a grip. One of the wittiest blokes going around.

AHEM

Yeah, that kinda comment from Thompson really grinds my gears. Sure he has bragging rights, but hopefully he won't be saying too many of these things come September 26

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Re: Fish Lips Thomspon full of arrogance

Dr Spaceman wrote:
howlinwolf wrote: Hey wait a minute ! Saint Deb and I are trapped in this town.
Let us out to celebrate our Flag !
And me :cry:

Nah there is an in and out exit point for any saintly people :) :)
Of course I am not bagging any of our mighty saints supporters that live there, its just the geelong supporters and anyone to do with that arrogant club.

AND would you guys go and hi-jack one of your own threads, damn it is annoying that you have to quote the WHOLE fight every time you post and for most of the time you quote the whole fight just to add 3 words

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
Raven wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Its just words and at this moment he is right. Until one of the other 3 in the finals win he can say what he likes. They do have bragging rights. Lets just hope it is us that can have the last laugh.
:roll:

you and fish face have a bit in common.... :wink: :lol: :lol:
??

What exactly was wrong with what P66 said?

Anyway, as much as I don't like Bomber, his quote might fire the other three teams up - it's pretty clear to me that Geelong's trying to get any advantage they can because for the first time in many a finals series they're actually afraid of being knocked out.
He is a very rude and arrogant poster and only ever looks to put down what other posters say. He should be banned from Saintsational.
agreed.....but if he keeps abusing posters like he did yesterday...we won't have to put up with him for much longer.... :wink: :wink: :lol:
Last edited by stinger on Tue 14 Sep 2010 10:49pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Its just words and at this moment he is right. Until one of the other 3 in the finals win he can say what he likes. They do have bragging rights. Lets just hope it is us that can have the last laugh.
:roll:

you and fish face have a bit in common.... :wink: :lol: :lol:
Just go away you old fool.
YOU go away fool. You add zero to the debate.
Looks like Stingers long lost brother has arrived. What is you issue? Are you upset Pav didnt come to us?

At least your statment adds a lot. We now know that you have an older brother. Are you a cleaner to?
How nasty are you!

How dare you call yourself Plugger. You don't deserve it.

I would never tell you what I do plugger but let me put it this way; I don't shovel s*** like you do.
Why am I nasty? You really have hurt my feelings coming from someone as informative as you. Are you going to run that poll or maybe even better PM the mods and get me banned.
You nasty? Nah! No way...but you sound really dumb. You're not Mike Sheehan are you dumbo?

that's why i call him albert..... :wink: :wink: :lol:

Raven
Club Player

stinger... I'm sorry, but in this particular instance he made a reasonable comment in regards to the current topic at the start of the thread. Your post attacked him for no reason. Unless you believe "two wrongs make a right" then you can't really defend it.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Raven wrote:stinger... I'm sorry, but in this particular instance he made a reasonable comment in regards to the current topic at the start of the thread. Your post attacked him for no reason. Unless you believe "two wrongs make a right" then you can't really defend it.
well...he is full of sh!t...just like fishlips...he attacks me everytime i post...or hadn't you noticed?... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...the guys a blight on this forum....a nasty little minded bleep....reasonable comment my arse...just another attempt by him to belittle an op...

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Fishlips should worry about Collingwood, he's not in a position to add to his premiership bragging rights just yet.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:Fishlips should worry about Collingwood, he's not in a position to add to his premiership bragging rights just yet.
wonder what he will say when the filth put the cleaners through them on friday night.....i hate the pr!ck....i also hate harvey and their mentor sheedy....have you ever seen three more miserable looking pr!cks in your life...

..those guys have no respect for st kilda...never have...never will....
Last edited by stinger on Tue 14 Sep 2010 10:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Gabba wrote:I can't see anything wrong with what P66 initially wrote tbh.

God I hate Bomber though...

Edit: I hate the city of Geelong more though. Until they put that bypass there I spent far too many hours of my childhood stuck in traffic trying to get to the coast! It never did stand a chance...
have to agree, as much as I hate bummer thomson and his band of hairy pussies, the fact is they have the flags and us,dogs and filth dont

I love this club
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Raven wrote:stinger... I'm sorry, but in this particular instance he made a reasonable comment in regards to the current topic at the start of the thread. Your post attacked him for no reason. Unless you believe "two wrongs make a right" then you can't really defend it.
well...he is full of sh!t...just like fishlips...he attacks me everytime i post...or hadn't you noticed?... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...the guys a blight on this forum....a nasty little minded bleep....reasonable comment my arse...just another attempt by him to belittle an op...
You are the only blight on this forum.

What P66 posted was reasonable, and then you start a flame war.

You are an arrogant hypocrite and everything you posted about P66 applies equally to you.

The things you posted on the toher forum about Tim Mathesion and his daughter was appalling.

You are the last person to point fingers you angry old fool. :roll: :roll:

Try not to reply - see if your hate and angst and incredibly inflated ego will allow you not to.

Have a nice night :D 8-)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:
You are the only blight on this forum.

What P66 posted was reasonable, and then you start a flame war.

You are an arrogant hypocrite and everything you posted about P66 applies equally to you.

The things you posted on the toher forum about Tim Mathesion and his daughter was appalling.

You are the last person to point fingers you angry old fool. :roll: :roll:

Try not to reply - see if your hate and angst and incredibly inflated ego will allow you not to.

Have a nice night :D 8-)
suck it up princess.....glad to see i got under your skin.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: ...still a creep i see... :evil: :evil:..and a .bogan just like the pple you are defending..the pm's step daughter is an embarrassment i would think.....now will go back to ignoring you like i usually do....

Beej
Saintsational Legend

As arrogant and disrespectful as he seems, I actually admire the pr1ck for it.

It takes some balls to come out and say those things because it gives the opposition something to use.

Most coaches wouldn't dare say it. It heaps the pressure on him and his players. He knows it could come back to bite him, yet he does it anyway.

It must not only drive him, but it would drive his players.

They must be so used to occasions like this that it would be easy for them to take it as just another game, when it's anything but.

Bomber comes out with "Collingwood are jealous of us rah rah rah" and all of a sudden the heat is on. They realise the enormity of the occasion so they grit their teeth and hone in on what's at stake.

When you've already won everything there is to win, you need to find different ways to motivate them and that's exactly what he's doing.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Beej wrote:It heaps the pressure on him and his players. He knows it could come back to bite him, yet he does it anyway.
I don't think he does realise it can come back and bite him. Probably will on Saturday morning though.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Beej wrote:It heaps the pressure on him and his players. He knows it could come back to bite him, yet he does it anyway.
I don't think he does realise it can come back and bite him. Probably will on Saturday morning though.
I've just got no clue on this one degruch, I really cannot pick a winner, it's going to be interesting viewing.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
degruch wrote:
I've just got no clue on this one degruch, I really cannot pick a winner, it's going to be interesting viewing.
Me either...my gut beat my head last week when I picked the Doggies. Gut says Pies this week...haven't checked upstairs yet.

Beej
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
He's saying to his players, "I'm going to go ahead and shoot my mouth of here, I'm going to create some animosity... let's see what you're made of boys, let's see if you're good enough to deal with it."

Two flags in three years, his players have more often than not responded to pressure.

They're probably at the stage where they need that pressure to perform at their very best.

So he goes to the media and creates some for them.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Beej wrote:As arrogant and disrespectful as he seems, I actually admire the pr1ck for it.

It takes some balls to come out and say those things because it gives the opposition something to use.

Most coaches wouldn't dare say it. It heaps the pressure on him and his players. He knows it could come back to bite him, yet he does it anyway.

They must be so used to occasions like this that it would be easy for them to take it as just another game, when it's anything but.

Bomber comes out with "Collingwood are jealous of us rah rah rah" and all of a sudden the heat is on. They realise the enormity of the occasion so they grit their teeth and hone in on what's at stake.

When you've already won everything there is to win, you need to find different ways to motivate them and that's exactly what he's doing.
Yeah spot on.

They are in a position where they can be as arrogant as they like. Absolute belief in everything they do.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:[..the pm's step daughter is an embarrassment i would think.....
can't be her stepdaughter if she is married to the father :roll:

god you are an egotistical moron :roll:

go and abuse some more women you bully.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

bigred wrote:
Beej wrote:As arrogant and disrespectful as he seems, I actually admire the pr1ck for it.

Yeah spot on.

They are in a position where they can be as arrogant as they like. Absolute belief in everything they do.
Belief? Not so sure I would call his latest comments and 'attacks' as belief. I tend to think more of the opposite. Have you ever seen Bomber come out with these type of comments in the past? He is usually respectful of his opposition. Also, the timing of his first comments are interesting. Straight after his loss to us in the first final. Seems to me, it is more of a cover up for some of the cracks beginning to show. Still think they are more than capable of beating the Pies. However, a lot of discontent coming out from sleepy hollow. Friday night shapes up to be a very interesting game......

Fortius Quo Fidelius
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Beej wrote:
degruch wrote:
He's saying to his players, "I'm going to go ahead and shoot my mouth of here, I'm going to create some animosity... let's see what you're made of boys, let's see if you're good enough to deal with it."

Two flags in three years, his players have more often than not responded to pressure.

They're probably at the stage where they need that pressure to perform at their very best.

So he goes to the media and creates some for them.
I get your point Beej, but I can't give him the credit...he's been an arrogant prick for a looong time, I think it's his nature, rather than part of a cunning psychological war with the 'we admire you' Pies. But hey, who knows???

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

bigred wrote:

Yeah spot on.

''But we know if we can play as a team every week, we still know that we are the best side out there, and it is going to be a big challenge for us this week.''
- Ablett.

Big IF.
Not saying that they can't beat Collingwood, just sure that we can and have beaten them and will beat them again.
Fine to say that you are better, arrogant to suggest that you are the best IMHO.
There's only one star in the game, his name - Lenny Hayes.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Before last weeks game I heard someone call SEN saying they actually found that they were hating geelong more than the pies these days. Interesting point.

My feeling is there is a bit of desperation in Bomber. The last time the pressure was on he attacked our young list. When the heat turns up he gets lippy.

Malthouse is using the older pies players to talk themselves into a sense of belief. The biggest danger for the Pies is the young guys loosing their belief when they hit the big stage. I think he is trying to get them to believe by getting the old guys showing a bit of arrogance.

I hope they both get a lesson in why you don't supply ammo to the opposition.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:[..the pm's step daughter is an embarrassment i would think.....
can't be her stepdaughter if she is married to the father :roll:

god you are an egotistical moron :roll:

go and abuse some more women you bully.
what a joke you are...the one time forum keyboard bully calling someone else a bully...go back to your books ,bookkeeper.....step daughter or not....i reckon she's probably one of the reasons your pinko leader hasn't married the hairdresser...what i said was the truth...and nothing like the abuse you heaped on poor old john howard and his missus ffs......what a flowering hypocrite .... :roll: :roll: :roll:

ps.....i think you mean "unless she is married'....don't you ?.... no wonder you are sticking up for plugga...two peas in a pod and both as dumb as dog poo:twisted: