Presidency

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

markp
Saintsational Legend

I wish it could somehow happen it in a parallel universe and we could see how it turned out.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:

The AFL will not let us wear a predominantly red jumper. The rules are that the clash jumper must have its main colour as the lightest colour in the jumper (ours being white).
Yes I do apologize, I now realize that our Home Jumper with a red back would be out of the question!

It would be impossible to tell the difference between this jumper and a Collingwood, Richmond, Carlton, Port or Essendon Jumper, you'd have no way of knowing which team was which!

I do listen so I withdraw that option!

OUR AWAY JUMPER SHOULD BE OUR HOME JUMPER WITH A WHITE BACK!

The AFL also have the say on what jumpers we wear.

Yes, I've noticed how Collingwood have had their arms twisted on this issue and McGuire must be absolutely livid!

Thankfully it's not just us, hey!

Does Greg Westaway ring Demetriou when he needs to take a piss, just wondering?

Anyway I will be appointing Mark Brandon Chopper Reid to handle all negotiations between us and the AFL, so I'm confident of successful outcomes!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
saintly
Saintsational Legend

ChicagoSaint wrote:
HSVKing wrote:I think I have B4E kind of worked out...

rolling on floor laughing my farking arse off
loved it!!!

laughed so much !!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
barks4eva wrote:ITEM 1

I will relocate the club back to St Kilda with a state of the art training facility and by that I mean state of the art, with a backdrop of Albert Park Lake and city buildings!

The Bulldogs facility is costing around 26 million ( ? ), ours around 11 million so it's a bit rich calling the thing being built at Seaford, state of the art, seriously!

St kilda back in St kilda or at the very worst located between the city and Sandringham!
OK. I'll go along with the STUPIDITY. How will this be funded? !!

I will withdraw ITEM 1 for the time being, obviously with State government money already injected into this white elephant, it will need sometime to unravel before commonsense prevails and a true state of the art facility can be built in or as close to St kilda as possible!

THE CLASH JUMPER ISSUE IS ONE DEMAND THAT MUST BE MET RIGHT NOW OR THE LIKELIHOOD OF A CHALLENGE BECOMES EVER MORE PRESENT!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Brisvegas saint
Club Player

So, not having posted here for very long, I get the impression B4E isn't Thomas' biggest fan?

bigred
Saintsational Legend

This thread smells like horse shyt.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Brisvegas saint wrote:

So, not having posted here for very long, I get the impression B4E isn't Thomas' biggest fan?
If we were to give you the FULL history (fact & fiction) this thread would be in a position to break some world records !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:This thread smells like horse shyt.
bigranga = Manure sniffer :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Eastern wrote:

I will relocate the club back to St Kilda with a state of the art training facility and by that I mean state of the art, with a backdrop of Albert Park Lake and city buildings!

The Bulldogs facility is costing around 26 million ( ? ), ours around 11 million so it's a bit rich calling the thing being built at Seaford, state of the art, seriously!

St kilda back in St kilda or at the very worst located between the city and Sandringham!
OK. I'll go along with the STUPIDITY. How will this be funded? !!

I will withdraw ITEM 1 for the time being, obviously with State government money already injected into this white elephant, it will need sometime to unravel before commonsense prevails and a true state of the art facility can be built in or as close to St kilda as possible!

THE CLASH JUMPER ISSUE IS ONE DEMAND THAT MUST BE MET RIGHT NOW OR THE LIKELIHOOD OF A CHALLENGE BECOMES EVER MORE PRESENT!
OK, I won't call you Shirley :wink:

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

Go Sainters Go wrote:Obviously B4E, you havn't changed or improved - still living in Hippysville strumming away down Fitzroy Street are we?
more like wogville and bloody lygon street if you ask me otherwise why would he be so upset?

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Lunatic running the asylum.

saint58
Club Player

ITEM 2

The clash jumper will be our home jumper with a white back or a red back, whatever the MEMBERS decide!

YES I will change the constitution of this football club so that any change to the jumper or club song can only be sanctioned after a majority vote from ALL the members!

No longer will we be subjected to stupid clash jumpers that we might be required to wear in a GRAND FINAL!

OUR HOME JUMPER must be represented on the big stage, worldwide even if the back has to change in the event the AFL instruct us to wear our away jumper, and we will only do this if we are the lowest ranked team in the home and away season!

We will never again wear our away jumper for a home game as we did against Essendon recently!

Of course there are other items but I feel this is enough to digest at the moment!

Why relocte to st,kilda why not go all out and move to yes you guessed it
HOBART the AFL would love it totally national comp!They would though money at us.!!!!!!!!!

St Lenny
Club Player

Alot has been said about clash gernseys over the years. How do we know that St Kilda havnt tried to get our home gernsey with a white back? Do we know for a fact that this has never been tried? Do we know if it has been tried and the AFL knocked it back

And just a thought, maybe St Kilda are trying to do this gradually as regardless of what we think of the present clash gernsey it is close to our original and the best one we have had.