Laurence Angwin for Rookie List

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:The last I heard he fell out a window. Was it the premiership window?

He may still be in hospital, if he can't even steal us a premiership he would be of very limited value. But as a 3 rd round pick in a weak draft why not.
because we really don't want him going through his team mates wallets in the locker room.

the creep stole from robert harvey after banger gave him a job when no one else would.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Re: Laurence Angwin for Rookie List

Con Gorozidis wrote:I was thinking I may have found the perfect mature aged rookie for the saints in 2011.

We are desperate for somone who can jimmy-open that premiership window just a little longer so our boys can clammer through it and steal some silverware. And who better or more experienced to assist with such an audacious burg?
lol I see what you are getting at with the key words of "steal" and jimmy-open...

Angwin was accused for stealing amongst his players, maybe because of his alleged drug addiction.

Some here really don't get it, do they :?: :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
linz
Club Player

Maybe Andrew Lovett will be available too if he gets off his rape charges.
Should we consider him too?

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

linz wrote:Maybe Andrew Lovett will be available too if he gets off his rape charges.
If we're throwing morals out the window why not Osama Bin Laden as an International Rookie?

He would display that bit of that mongrel that some posters are seeking.

Plonk him at Full Forward and watch him put the fear into the defenders. No doubt he's be able to lose his opponent :wink:

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Dr Spaceman wrote:
linz wrote:Maybe Andrew Lovett will be available too if he gets off his rape charges.
If we're throwing morals out the window why not Osama Bin Laden as an International Rookie?

He would display that bit of that mongrel that some posters are seeking.

Plonk him at Full Forward and watch him put the fear into the defenders. No doubt he's be able to lose his opponent :wink:
Be a great pick-up. If the entire US Army can't tag him, what hope an AFL club?

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Falchoon
Club Player

PeckettofChips wrote: Angwin showed nothing in any of his sparse no of games.
I disagree

The kid showed he was a rare talent, Rhys Stanley has shown a lot less than what Angwin did.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I heard Charles Manson is due for parole review soon as well, Pick 52?

Any way glad to see people think that I would really endorse getting a guy that has seriously fallen from a window on what can only be assumed to be party powders, and ripped off half the team mates he's played with.

This is a joke thread, no one is after a guy who would struggle to show up at his centrelink meeting.