Restraining order on Kim Duthie

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SainterK wrote:Just as likely she borrowed his phone and they were on there, not sure why the laptop is the suspected scene of the crime?

Because that is what the club have said.
Said, or believed to be the case?

Just saying, it may of been easier than everyone is making out if he was silly enough to have them on his phone.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Restraining order on Kim Duthie

bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Im not trying to cause anything. In case you didnt realise it has nothing to do with me. Gilbert didnt delete photos when asked so he is partly to blame and my guess is he probably showed her the photo otherwise how would she even slightly think those types of things were on his computer. How does a restraining order help in this situation? You really need to get the blinkers off. The girl is an idiot of the highest order. Sam isnt that far behind in this case.
Gilbert is guilty of stupidity at worst. She is guilty of stalking and vindictively bringing the entire club into disrepute.

He doesn't love her and never did. She needs to accept that and move on before it destroys her.
Yep and how does a restraining order help in this case? By the way this girl doesnt have to play with the other players, anymore, Sam has to win back respect that may be very hard to do so Sam is in bigger s*** with the club than the girl.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SainterK wrote:Just as likely she borrowed his phone and they were on there, not sure why the laptop is the suspected scene of the crime?

Just saying, it may of been easier than everyone is making out if he was silly enough to have them on his phone.
Why would the club say something about a computer? They were obviously on that. I know you dont want to believe it because it sounds worse but the club wouldnt say it if it wasnt true.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
stinger wrote:
bigcarl wrote:The club ought to take one out.

they did
They took a court order restraining publishing of the photos. I'm talking about the one you take out against a bunny-boiler Fatal Attraction type.
She looks like the type of girl who would be into using restraints :wink:

DWOODROW
Club Player

SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

And had been drinking

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Yep and how does a restraining order help in this case? By the way this girl doesnt have to play with the other players, anymore, Sam has to win back respect that may be very hard to do so Sam is in bigger s*** with the club than the girl.
A restraining order might stop a similar distasteful incident happening in the future as it is legally enforceable and there are penalties involved.

Gilbert will be fine with the club. He made a mistake by keeping the photos, but it wasn't him who published them all over the world wide web.

I'm sure he will apologise to Riewoldt, Zac and Dal Santo and it will blow over very quickly.

Gilbert is vital to our success next year. You need to look at the bigger picture for once.
Last edited by bigcarl on Tue 21 Dec 2010 4:37pm, edited 1 time in total.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Well I guess she says they are from his computer...

She said the photo of Riewoldt was taken in Melbourne "at a certain player’s house, and the second one was taken at a hotel room.

"I took them," she said, with her own camera.

"When I had taken the photos I actually downloaded onto Sam’s (Gilbert's) computer then sent them to my email address.â€

DWOODROW
Club Player

She didn't take them :!:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Roo asked him to delete the pic "then and there"

Sam didnt...that makes him a stupid fool

I would hope that at some stage he gets one of RL's very special verbal sprays aimed directly into his left ear, with Roo dishing out the same into his right. Continue til ears ring

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Yep and how does a restraining order help in this case? By the way this girl doesnt have to play with the other players, anymore, Sam has to win back respect that may be very hard to do so Sam is in bigger s*** with the club than the girl.
A restraining order might stop a similar distasteful incident happening in the future as it is legally enforceable and there are penalties involved.

Gilbert will be fine with the club. He made a mistake by keeping the photos, but it wasn't him who published them all over the world wide web.

I'm sure he will apologise to Riewoldt, Zac and Dal Santo and it will blow over very quickly.

Gilbert is vital to our success next year. You need to look at the bigger picture for once.
I dont get the bigger picture stuff. Does that mean we should have 3 talls in the forward line and Kosi should play forward but when he is no good he shouldnt. I am looking at the big picture and it will take a long time for Sam to get Rooys respect back. Just because he is a vital member of our side doesnt mean he is excused. I think you need to look at the bigger picture.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I am looking at the big picture and it will take a long time for Sam to get Rooys respect back.
He will apologise and it will be forgotten quickly. The girl is the villain here; can't cop being dumped. Gilbert is guilty of nothing more than stupidity.
Last edited by bigcarl on Tue 21 Dec 2010 4:47pm, edited 1 time in total.

mcadam05
Club Player

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:[
I dont get the bigger picture stuff.
There's a bigger picture :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I am looking at the big picture and it will take a long time for Sam to get Rooys respect back.
He will apologise and it will be forgotten quickly. The girl is the villain here; Gilbert is guilty of nothing more than stupidity.

I can bet you right now that Rooy is more upset with Gilbo than the girl. There is no issue what so ever had Sam either not taken the picture or had deleted as requested.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
He will apologise and it will be forgotten quickly. The girl is the villain here; Gilbert is guilty of nothing more than stupidity.

I can bet you right now that Rooy is more upset with Gilbo than the girl. There is no issue what so ever had Sam either not taken the picture or had deleted as requested.
Yes mate, but Gilbert didn't publish them all over the world wide web.

There was no intent by him to embarrass the skipper and you have to look at intent in cases like these.

The intent to damage the club and embarrass the club belongs solely to Kim Duthie.

Gilbert made a silly mistake that I'm sure will be forgiven quite quickly. He'll learn from the experience.
Last edited by bigcarl on Tue 21 Dec 2010 4:51pm, edited 1 time in total.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
He will apologise and it will be forgotten quickly. The girl is the villain here; can't cop being dumped. Gilbert is guilty of nothing more than stupidity.
Bigger deal is the lost trust he will have to win back from his skipper down. Gilbert is in a whole mess of trouble with the playing group.

As for the girl in question, what if she did take the photos and can prove it? I hope to goodness that Roo is telling the truth here (and I have no reason to suspect otherwise) but if he's part of a cover up and it comes out that she did take the photos, this could blow the club wide open.

And she is adamant she took them. Surely she is bulltishing. Surely.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:And she is adamant she took them. Surely she is bulltishing. Surely.
No doubt

SaintSimmo
Club Player

might be a good idea now, her last twitter post:

I'd rather go to jail for killing you. Mwah x x x

Sainter for life.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

There was no intent by him to embarrass the skipper and you have to look at intent in cases like these.

The intent to damage the club and embarrass the club belongs solely to Kim Duthie.

Gilbert made a silly mistake that I'm sure will be forgiven quite quickly. He'll learn from the experience.
You forget easily. A guy told another person to delete them. He didnt but to make matters worse downloaded them to his computer. The girl never gets hold of them if he does as requested. You arent loking at the bigger picture.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

Or had Roo not posed in the first place?

They are all a bit silly.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

Or had Roo not posed in the first place?

They are all a bit silly.
Yeah, what was Rooey thinking?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:And she is adamant she took them. Surely she is bulltishing. Surely.
No doubt
Simple to prove
Ask her when and where they were shot and under what circumstances?

Or it could be she is just playing semantics:-

'I took them' can mean
I shot the photos
or
I removed them from where they were.

Has anybody actually heard her state that she 'shot' the photos?

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

You forget easily. A guy told another person to delete them. He didnt but to make matters worse downloaded them to his computer. The girl never gets hold of them if he does as requested. You arent loking at the bigger picture.
Lara Bingle v Brendan Fevola.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Well, if you've seen the picture, the hotel room looks very Miami...

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:A guy told another person to delete them. He didnt but to make matters worse downloaded them to his computer. The girl never gets hold of them if he does as requested. You arent loking at the bigger picture.
The bigger picture would involve looking at intent.

Did Gilbert intend to embarrass the club by having these pictures published on some skank's Facebook page?

No.