Major Sponsor

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

The daily planet

Because right now the club couldn't even get a root in a brothel, so they may as well feel sorry for us and be our major sponsor.

If you can't tell I am a little "jacked" off. ( pardon the pun, I know I am a chick)

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
saintly
Saintsational Legend

I doubt that any major sponsor would even join the saints with the off season from hell the Saints have had!

I am getting sick and tired of it all!

i don't blame them. It is also one thing that i will bring up at the AGM on thursday.

Ice Wolf
Club Player

Jumper will look better with out a sponsors logo anyway, look at the major US Sports they dont have sponsors on thier playing gear only the manufacturers logo.

Maybe we can start a trend in the AFL by not having sponsors logos on the jumper

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Ice Wolf wrote:Jumper will look better with out a sponsors logo anyway, look at the major US Sports they dont have sponsors on thier playing gear only the manufacturers logo.

Maybe we can start a trend in the AFL by not having sponsors logos on the jumper
But where are the $$$$$$$ going to come from? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Us. We're the ones paying our hard-earned and this is what we're getting in return.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Us. We're the ones paying our hard-earned and this is what we're getting in return.
Yes, but just because we're paying for it doesn't mean we want a team in our own likeness!