Info please on Family Day, Mar 13

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintDebi
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:I WOULD have gone today to collect my scarf but as the club couldn't be bothered getting my card to me by now, I can't be bothered making the drive today.
Nah, just go along, give them a serve and you should get a scarf.

Remember they only cost the club two bucks to purchase from China!
Lol. I might if the stand was going to be manned by management of the membership dept, but no point giving a hard time to volunteers who put themselves out to help the club on family day.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Farking Bullshyte.

Im at family day.

Caps haven't arrived.

They say get them at round 1.

Idiots, get your act together St Kilda!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintnick12
Club Player

You're joking.

They are hopeless.

Other clubs have been wearing theirs for weeks.

Glad I didn't bother heading down today.

It's too hot with a toddler in tow when he can't get anywhere near the players anyway and doesn't understand why. The rides were good last year for the littlies, but not enough to get me to take a cranky toddler out in the heat again this year.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
wasaintsfan
Club Player

ive had my hat for ages =P although feels wierd to wear.. might just be my big head though

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Frangga Oval is very nice, but parking is poor and the freeway was busy.

They should move it back to Moorabbin.

They should also not deceive members re the non existent caps.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Frangga Oval is very nice, but parking is poor and the freeway was busy.

Our home base is Seaford so Frankston makes sense and the fact that there isnt even toilets at Moorabbin makes it hard to have anything there.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Frangga Oval is very nice, but parking is poor and the freeway was busy.

Our home base is Seaford so Frankston makes sense and the fact that there isnt even toilets at Moorabbin makes it hard to have anything there.
They can get portaloos.

Anyway, just paid $6.50 for a cup of Gelati to Mr Whippy.

Only 1 balloon dude and 1 face painter. A good 40 minute wait to get face painting for the littlies. Not good enough - the club is too tight and doesn't give a stuff about supporters even at family wait (sorry day)

This will be my last family day for many years I suspect.

ando051
Club Player

Just got back from from Family Day, It was ok. Shame about the rain near the end. queues for autograph where to long. They would of been better to get one big queues and you started at one end and made your way down a large table.

It was very good for merchandise, picked up last year Sam Fisher match jumper for $50 and team run on warm-up shirt for $15

Very poor effort by the membership department for not having the reserved seat caps ready, when there was a letter sent out to say pick up at family day. I asked when will they be ready, I was told Should be ready by round 1.

Does any know where Bakes, Ralph or Gwilt were?

ando051
Club Player

Frangga Oval is very nice, but parking is poor and the freeway was busy.

Parking was ok at Frangga, council building across the road had heaps, There was no parking at Moorabbin.

thequarry
Club Player

ando051 wrote:It was very good for merchandise, picked up last year Sam Fisher match jumper for $50 and team run on warm-up shirt for $15
That's great, they did something similar at the intra-club last year (and perhaps the Family Day too); which jumpers were they selling?

ando051
Club Player

All Match day jumpers, that are made for the players so you had to have the size of the player you liked. i.e the XL were Gardies 15, Big Mc 5, Kosi 23 and Steven King 2.

They did have Grand Final jumpers with the grand final logo but they were $100. There was no way in the world i was going to fit into Yappa Milne's 44.[/quote]