Disappointed!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Lets make a few more excuses for these precious boys...

FFS.....if i had a afl future to gain, i would not drink.....period.

I would do whatever it took to become successful.....why does going out on a binge become an acceptable outlet for professional athletes.....they are obviously not serious....
Your posts sound so happy. You must be fun to go out with.

Also please advise how much they drank. You were obviously there.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Was the OP one of these kids who ran to teacher when he saw kids smoking, but didnt name them cos he was too scared to get the smacking he'd get for dobbing?

Seriously, why start a thread like this? What possible benfit does it do to the Club? Are you hoping RL reads it and tracks down the culprits?

How would you feel if the H-S ran your lil allegation with "Mystery Saints players in late night antics"? ..and if you think thats far fetched you dont live in the modern world

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Why dont you let us know how much they did not drink......since obviously you were there.....judging by the patronising wanker of a tone we all know and love....

I was just making an educated guess as to what a few boys would be doing at a club at 3am......by your accounts drinking water.....which would probably be worse....

Do you Actually think they were not drinking, or are you just defending them for what you hope they were doing.....

Personally, its their career, so gaf....but i would be choosing success over piss anyday

Seriously.....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Why dont you let us know how much they did not drink......since obviously you were there.....judging by the patronising wanker of a tone we all know and love....

I was just making an educated guess as to what a few boys would be doing at a club at 3am......by your accounts drinking water.....which would probably be worse....

Do you Actually think they were not drinking, or are you just defending them for what you hope they were doing.....

Personally, its their career, so gaf....but i would be choosing success over piss anyday

Seriously.....
Yes it is much better to be negative with just about every post. I have no idea what they were drinking but you seemed to know. You were the one that actually said they were going out on a binge not me. I never said how much or how little they were drinking. Never meantioned water at all. Dont even know if the post is true or not but hey lets go over the top about binging.

The worst part is somethings you say i totally agree with but when every post just knocks the club it gets a bit much. You even said that Hawks, Blues and WB have a better list than us without any common sense as to why. We finished well ahead of 2 of them last year and the team that finished third actually seems to have a worse list than last year IMO.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Wb and carl have a younger core.....from 03 draft an onwards
Gibbs, kruzer, murphy, betts, simpson, carrazzo, jamieson, russell, gartlett, yarran, hampson, lucas, walker.......all 25 or under plus judd, warnock, scotland, waite

Cooney, higgins, griffin, sherman, hill, grant, wood......add to that the older group...cross, boyd, murphy, baz, gilbee, lake....

Haw were cruelled by injuries in the start of 2010.... When the got their side back....they won 9 out of 10..... Luckily they were too far down to make an impact.....with the following they cannot miss
Buddy, roughie, hodgy, mitchell, lewis, bateman, burgoyne, young, gilham, rioli, bruce, birchall, ellis, sewill

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Wb and carl have a younger core.....from 03 draft an onwards
Gibbs, kruzer, murphy, betts, simpson, carrazzo, jamieson, russell, gartlett, yarran, hampson, lucas, walker.......all 25 or under plus judd, warnock, scotland, waite

Cooney, higgins, griffin, sherman, hill, grant, wood......add to that the older group...cross, boyd, murphy, baz, gilbee, lake....

Haw were cruelled by injuries in the start of 2010.... When the got their side back....they won 9 out of 10..... Luckily they were too far down to make an impact.....with the following they cannot miss
Buddy, roughie, hodgy, mitchell, lewis, bateman, burgoyne, young, gilham, rioli, bruce, birchall, ellis, sewill
Yep but we have Hayes, BJ, Rooy, Dal, Chips, Gilbo, Joey, Gwilt, Clarke, Milne and Gram. Most clubs have big names but it is how you play as a team and depth and a lot of luck. The fact is our list still has about 2 years left in it and until then we will still probably be a top 4 side IMO. Not sure those other 3 will be.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Just before we pull the lever and the trap door drops from below their feet...
Do we know if any of this is actually true?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post