Should Joey have played? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Oh FFS not bloody Mini.

Fair dinkum, if he gets a game ahead of the kids I'll be calling for Ross's head!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saint58 wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:Gotta add my voice to this... Tommy Ledger would have given us more. The experience would have been better for him, and the team. Huge selection mistake.

9 possessions and Joey was disappointed to be subbed off? The selection process has lost me. I'm not convinced players are under enough pressure to keep their spots.
I agree tommy ledger is a live wire and has done well when he is on the field.

They allso should have played either Tommy Walsh or johnson Archer have played really well for sandy.

BUT ACCORDING TO THE HERALD SUN ARTICALE ON SATURDAY SAINTS DROP YOUTH POLICY SO WE WONT SEE THESE GUYS AGAIN.

Ross will make a tilt for the finals with the experienced players and with Gardy,blake,joey,mini all avaiable after the bye thats what we will get and i for 1 are very disapointed for 2011 2012 and beond if thats the case.!!!!!!!
Since when does a Herald Sun journo decide our selection policy?

Unless Ross himself states the youth push is over you'd be wise to ignore the media's interpretations.