Go squeeze Your lemons, Robert Walls

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Saintsational Rule No 12b

"No member of the media shall write any article on St KIlda that it is in the slightest bit negative, no matter how well researched or well written. Doing so will result in a hail of scorn raining down on them. The only people who shall criticise St Kilda are members of this Forum"

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Saintsational Rule No 12b

"No member of the media shall write any article on St KIlda that it is in the slightest bit negative, no matter how well researched or well written. Doing so will result in a hail of scorn raining down on them. The only people who shall criticise St Kilda are members of this Forum"
Like it!

In all fairness.

If I was Robert Wall, which im not... I would want to write an article, or put my name being quoted in an article showing how damn good a job I did in selecting a coach.

But im not Walls, so I wont.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

mcadam05 wrote:this is one of the comment's under the artcle looks like we have a fan :roll:

Read 'em and weap Saintsational loonies!

jed - August 24, 2011, 8:57AM

Other supporters are obsessed with our site. Read through like maniacs...

It obviously shows the quality of this site. The traffic of posters, and obviously being here regularly... the information that gets shared!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

mcadam05 wrote:this is one of the comment's under the artcle looks like we have a fan :roll:

Read 'em and weap Saintsational loonies!

jed - August 24, 2011, 8:57AM

Other supporters are obsessed with our site. Read through like maniacs...

It obviously shows the quality of this site. The traffic of posters, and obviously being here regularly... the information that gets shared!

So a big up yours to all those 'others' who stroll on here and critisize. You could only hope of having a quality club site like this.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

stinger wrote:did you mean ceo... :roll:
Whoops, good pickup. Replace the word "president" with "CEO", obvious mistake is obvious :roll: :roll: :roll:

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

jk23 wrote:That's funny coming from him, he helped choose Ross for our coach !
....and he wants him for his Blues IMO

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Robert Walls is a complete and utter turd.

IMO, he should have been issued a life ban from the AFL (including media) purely for this despicable act.

How is this man (Walls) has been paid any creedence whatsoever after this I will never know :? :? :?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Strempel
Controversy

In 2001, it was revealed in a AFL Players Association video, produced by former Bears player Rob Dickson, that then coach Robert Walls had overseen a training session in 1991 which had left Strempel bloodied, bruised and with chipped teeth. Walls had intended to teach the Swans Districts recruit to respect his team-mates and got eight of his players to put the boxing gloves and make a circle around Strempel, who would take turns boxing each player. The session only ended when one of the last men in line, Brad Hardie, told Walls "we'd better stop or we'll kill him".

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Wall's has done it again..sucked us in as he does to all other supporters, that's how he makes his money. Do you honestly think he makes a fool of himself for our benefit only ? Get out there people and look at the big picture.
This is football media..easy tip...ignore because the more you talk about these lardheads the more money they make.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Walls is just a negative voice in an entertainment industry. The fact he seems to hate the game and has nothing but scorn for every one and every thing in the game makes him tedious. He comes from the Alan Jones and derryn hinch school of raise the bile of your audience and you have them eating from your hand. Dog act as a coach and an ordinary bloke. We only employed him because he was the number one critic of our club in the media. He came from an era when the Saints were the weaklings of the comp, he could disguise the fact that he was a s*** coach by constantly potting us in the media.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Walls is just a negative voice in an entertainment industry. The fact he seems to hate the game and has nothing but scorn for every one and every thing in the game makes him tedious. He comes from the Alan Jones and derryn hinch school of raise the bile of your audience and you have them eating from your hand. Dog act as a coach and an ordinary bloke. We only employed him because he was the number one critic of our club in the media. He came from an era when the Saints were the weaklings of the comp, he could disguise the fact that he was a s*** coach by constantly potting us in the media.
exactly, I have to admit early days I would eat up all the garbage tools like this guy dished up, word of advice to the young ones coming up through the ranks, I know we all want and suck up everything football but gives these guys a wide berth, pay attention to all that is said by the coach and the club, the media can say what they like. Life will be so much more pleasant ;)

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

just shows his own lack of integrity.
take the money and run. it's all about me!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Junction Oval
SS Life Member

With all of the crap written and talked about in the media, you would think, that with close to 40,000 Members, the Saints site would be a bit more open and communicative on the big issues, getting their perspective across to Members.

The Club can't have close to 40,000 Members, keep them at arms length and then fall over itself in trying to extract more and more money from them. In the long run, that's not an effective way to run things !