An official apology

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

I'd like to apologise to Dawson, didn't think he was a full backs a@3%hole!

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:Does Dempster get Judd?
I like Jones on Judd, we may rotate a few against him.
Yarran and Garlett were really dangerous last time too, throw in Gibbs & Murphy, you can't stop them all…
True, but Judd is the main one we have to stop. The others can tend to fold a bit if he is shut out.

Same principle goes for most other teams to a greater or lesser extent. Not sure about Collingwood, though. Maybe Swan.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
dragit wrote:
Yarran and Garlett were really dangerous last time too, throw in Gibbs & Murphy, you can't stop them all…
True, but Judd is the main one we have to stop. The others can tend to fold a bit if he is shut out.

Same principle goes for most other teams to a greater or lesser extent. Not sure about Collingwood, though. Maybe Swan.
I thought the move of Gilbert on to Judd last time was great - IMO he certainly curbed Judd's normal influence.

Will we go the same way this week?

Our biggest problem last time was the influence of Yarran/Garlett off half back (I don't recall which of the 2 it actually was, but whichever one it was he killed us).
Hopefully we'll have a plan not to allow that to happen again.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
dragit wrote:

I thought the move of Gilbert on to Judd last time was great - IMO he certainly curbed Judd's normal influence.
Yeah, well whatever works.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

They may employ a similar tactic to the Pies game, third man up and get the ball away from Judd (Hawks did this with Lewis too)