Membership Suggestions from supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

If we are to have home games at the G nest year (and Im OK with that) the reserved situation needs a complete overhaul.

Seats double and triple booked...folk who asked to sit together scattered everywhere....wasnt good enough

Also..a Social Club room is a must..all home game functions from ES must be replicated as much as possible

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
georgie girl
Club Player

Members reserved seating area - should be just that - A MEMBERS' AREA.
We often have random seats sold to opposition supporters in big games and a drunken group of opposition supporters who stands at the back of our bay.
We purchase reserved seating for a variety of reasons related to wok and sport but we also enjoy knowing that we will be surrounded by fellow Saints supporters and can support our team without fear of abuse etc

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

georgie girl wrote:Members reserved seating area - should be just that - A MEMBERS' AREA.
We often have random seats sold to opposition supporters in big games and a drunken group of opposition supporters who stands at the back of our bay.
We purchase reserved seating for a variety of reasons related to wok and sport but we also enjoy knowing that we will be surrounded by fellow Saints supporters and can support our team without fear of abuse etc

Would you like controlled where people stand in standing room?

Bit hard I would think.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Enrico_Misso wrote:Build a training facility and social club at Moorabbin

Agree!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
noddy04 wrote:
Teflon wrote:Ditch the expensive marketing membership packs and multi packs to the same house - waste of money (getting 3 of everythingis ridiculous).

Put money into supporter social club activities - nights? events? (even subsidising an event with social club members given the opportunity to pay to attend.

Is foundation membership still recognised? if not, it should be as those who pay up week in week out regardless of ladder positions ought to be rewarded.

seperate issue:

Family day needs to be looked at. IMO split the kids into age brackets with the youngest getting a chance to participate in mini clinics etc ......Offer (for a small fee) coaching tours of facilities with a talk from player(s) coache(s)

I know we have more supporters than ever but we have to get smarter at maximising accessibility and Im not convinced tents with 5 mile long queues only to be told "sorry its all over" when u get there is the best way.
Yeah ditch the stuff we pay for for being social club members living interstate so you can have more functions in melb. I am a Foundation social club member and had to sit up on the 3rd level on Sat night as their is no area for members who havent a reserved seat. (I did like it up there actually). But na just get rid of scarves hats etc so the Melbourne social club members can enjoy themselves more :roll:
yeah lets keep sending 5 lots of the same membership pack rubbish out to 1 household costing the club a fortune to produce cause....we can afford it right?...all so "diddums" gets his scarf??

Stop sucking your thumb and learn to read ya knob.

Sorry Ter disagree there. If the club told familys you only get one pack per household and not per membership they and I would tell them to go f*** themselves.

It would be a poor membership campaign, result in less members... And unrelative to the cost of mass producing scarves and stickers.

georgie girl
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
georgie girl wrote:Members reserved seating area - should be just that - A MEMBERS' AREA.

Would you like controlled where people stand in standing room?

Bit hard I would think.
Yeah you're right about the standing room - still annoys me though. Fond memories of the wing at Moorabbin, members stand and standing room united as one. It was fantastic!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

My seats at the G were in the pocket this year. Considering my seats at Jihad are on the wing they cocked up.

Many people with seats on the wing L3 got wing seats at the G.

Clearly a bit random.

That's my gripe.

By all means, more home games at the G as we can make more money, but please sort out the reserved seats so it's consistent.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Get collo ( as he should love us at the moment for getting a final at etihad ) to make a members only standing area in one of the pockets . i have a seat on level 2 yet i spend allot of time standing , chatting with friends on level one . they'ed only have to take out one section of seats .
it would become the new animal enclosure. It would show the league what a diverse group of supporters we have . :roll: