Ross who???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I agree we are easily wooed.

Pelchen is a smooth operator, but so was Ross.

I just want to see who our coach is, I am not hanging out for someone good with speak, that doesn't automatically equate to them living it.

oneteam
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:Seems like the punters have been hanging out for some positive communication from the club.

Nettlefold is a poor performer in the media, Westaway with his "right" this and "right" that sound inarticulate and even though they both spoke at the B&F no fears had been lowered.

Pelchen comes out and in one interview (which I didn't hear) sounds like many on here in two thread are almost audibly relieved that someone has articulated the position of the club.

i was pilloried for asking simple questions about this boards ability to take over from Butters. I was abused and had PM's from numerous forum members telling me off for daring to ask about the capablity of Westaway and his mob especially in regards to spending.

Well we are 1.5 mill up the spout, have SC problems, and a bunch in the admin that cant speak to the media or supporters.

This admin has been shown by a newcomer from Hawthorn how to operate.

My worst fears have come true about this admin who thousands wanted, untested and now look at the mess.
All this board has done, is take us to a prelim, a grand final , a grand final and an ellimination final in the last 4 years.

And a profit last year of 1.7 mil and a loss thois year of something like 1.5mil.

Oh, but wait , how did our on field first 8 weeks affect their targeted revenue for membership , reserved seats, merchandise and sponsorship?

Bit tough to blame them for expecting we would get a good start to the year.

Maybe bring back Butters, stop spending on footy and admin, make a profit but gut the place.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oneteam
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:Well said JB.

I made the mistake of voting for Floundering First also.

Dunno how we can get rid of them and then begs the same old question: replace them with what?

Thank god for Pelchen. It's him or bust.
All this board has done, is take us to a prelim, a grand final , a grand final and an ellimination final in the last 4 years.

And a profit last year of 1.7 mil and a loss thois year of something like 1.5mil.

Oh, but wait , how did our on field first 8 weeks affect their targeted revenue for membership , reserved seats, merchandise and sponsorship?

Maybe bring back Butters, stop spending on footy and admin, make a profit but gut the place.

oneteam
Club Player

oneteam wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Well said JB.

I made the mistake of voting for Floundering First also.

Dunno how we can get rid of them and then begs the same old question: replace them with what?

Thank god for Pelchen. It's him or bust.

but for sure WE MUST DESTABILISE THE CLUB AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE !

Lets send a message to our new coach that we are saints people, after all, and that's what we do. Destabilise, whinge , ignore any positives and just basically have as much in fighting as possible. :roll: :roll: :roll:

iremember66
Club Player

How much of our $1.5 mill loss is tied up with costs of relocating etc?

It may not be as bad as it sounds - I haven't seen the balance sheet - I'm guessing there are a few dollars spent but don't know how the costs are spread - over how many years etc...

Moving and building is never cheap...